Author Topic: Dee-verse-ity  (Read 28920 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Re: Dee-verse-ity
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2005, 05:44:34 PM »
Cherokee Jem, welcome back....,That was long before you were born I was 20? something then 21 or 2 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2005, 07:30:59 PM »
HEHEHEHEHE!!! Trinity, you been chasing the teenagers again? hehehehe guess id better not bring my sister to a shoot.

How old is she?? ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Walt OReagun

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2005, 03:57:28 PM »
Speakin' o' people wearing chains attached to parts of their bodies ... I once helped interview candidates for a sales position.  This guy (late 20's) came in with a bunch of chains and rings.  One chain went from his left earlobe to his nose.

Well, durned gov't says you can't just dismiss people for lookin diff'rent, so we went and interviewed him.  At the end of it, I asked if he'd wear that jewelry on the job.  "Of course", he said, "Why?"  I reached out, hooked a finger on that chain, and asked how he'd react if someone led him around by that chain.  (Which some of our customers would do, for the fun of it - and, I admit, I might goad them to do)  He gave me a look that said such had never occurred to him.

I've seen him around a few times since then ... never wearing that type of jewelry.
Liberate America - Abolish the IRS !

Advertising

« Reply #83 on: Today at 02:48:20 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com