Author Topic: Nuther Story!  (Read 51013 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Nuther Story!
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2004, 08:44:22 AM »
Sorry Brazos, the last owners musta got borax in the water tank.  Now that we got more room in the chuckwagon(s) I'll get some of that new-fangled crapping paper on a roll next time someone's in town.

The der rebel Sarge done needs a history lesson, the original Delmonico was of Swiss desent, not French.  I might put mater's on yer steak or serve ya cheese with holes in it but I wouln never serve snail wit gravy on them. :P

(Delmonico mutters something bout how the south lost, cause they must not of had no good Sergeants as he heads back ta the wagon.)  ???

Besides that wer burnin' daylight, where be that wagon boss, I've been up since daylight, made omelets fer the whole crew.  Gopher Grease go see if ya can find Slim, just be careful that brothel wagon al' give ya the glip.  Ask Sarge, Trinity and The Drifter,  the Drifter's been standin' in the creek fer 2 days, well at least he's been quiet and ain't caused no trouble. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 109
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »
Slim drives into camp with 3 span of mules and a wagon loaded with anchovies, new-fangled crapping paper, Eytallian sausage, pepperoni, some of the Eyetallian have that begains with a P but Delmonico can't pronouce or spell, Borax, cheese, mutton for Sarge  ;D , white and yellow corn meal, pork and beans, apples, pomagranites, etc. "Delmonico, here is another wagon with bunch of supplies for ya." "Now, can will get out of camp and round up some beeves? My branding iron is getting rusty."  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2004, 11:04:35 AM »
"Drifter, get outta that creek and put some pants on. Two days is long enough soaking."  :P
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Advertising

« Reply #83 on: Today at 12:34:26 AM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2004, 11:33:04 AM »
Delmonico says, "The reason yer brandin' iron rusted is cause Trinity peed on it."  When Gopher Grease gets back he can pronounce and spell the ham, he used ta work in a Seecilliiaan resteraunt. ;D

Since Gopher Grease is out lookin fer you I'll make Looonch, since this whole crew is being childish, I'll make spagettiii-OOO's and tator tots. 

Besides that it'll give that rebel Sarge somethin' else ta whine about. :'(

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Brazos Bucky Smith

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2004, 11:35:07 AM »

;D ;D ;D He ain't a soakin' he be a healin' ;D  You know those chickin' heads live longer in water and one attached itself to his (never you mind)! :-\

Brazos come a walkin back a little slow from the chic sale and tries mounting his horse for a days work gatherin' the beevies fer Slim to brand.  Its goina be a long, long day thinks Brazos. :-[  Yes indeedy, a long day.  Brazos says "Delmonico, you have some good grub fer tonights meal, 'cause I'm goina be powerful hungrey come sundown."
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2004, 11:38:48 AM »
"Why in tarnation would Trinity pee on my branding iron?"  >:( "Trinity, come here! I'll teach ya fer peeing on my branding iron!"

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2004, 12:09:24 PM »
That's why I fixed them what I did fer lunch, they all are behavin' like children.  Course I ain't gonna eat this junk fer lunch.  I'm gonna go upstairs to my real kitchen and have canned corned beef and cheddar cheese on sourdough rye bread fer lunch.

After that I'll come back and help ya deal with this bunch after looonch.  Bout time fer yers too Slim, what is being served in Wisyconsssooon today?
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2004, 12:15:23 PM »
I'z is having Colby cheese (originally made in Colby, WI) and summer sausage between slices of home ground whole wheat bread.  ;D

Slim

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2004, 12:56:55 PM »
Delmonico comes back from upstairs and lunch and says, "I'm back seen that show on the History Channel several times, but it was a fine lunch." 

Slim I'll help ya here, I'll teach Trinty ta pee on yer brandin' irun.   :P

Laying the brandin' irun on the ground, Delmonico unbuttons his fly and says, "Ya only got the brandin' end, here get it clear up on the handle.  All that whiskey ya been drinkin' has dehydrated ya, drink more water and coffee.  Besides that the acid in the coffee rusts the metal better." :o ;D :D :P

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2004, 01:11:54 PM »
 ::) "It's hard to find good help nowadays."  :( "I am gonna go round up some beeves." Slim jumps on his horse and rides toward the horizon. He yells over his shoulder, "Del, make sure ya got a good bed a of hot coals by the time I get back 'cuz I'ma gonna brand somethings. And it might be more than beeves."

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2004, 01:25:11 PM »
Laughing Delmonico says, thats what the Marshall tolt me, any fool wagon boss would build a fire near the cattle that needed brandin'. 

Besides that the "Rules of the Range" say the cook can shoot anyone who puts a brandin iron in the cook fire.  See it hear on page 46.  Section 5  Paragraph 4 "The cook can kill anyone spittin' or puttin' a brandin' iron in the cook fire."   Paragraph 5 says "Anyone peeing in the cook fire should be shot, hung, burned and drawn and quartered."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2004, 01:44:50 PM »
"Why didn't anyone show me this 'Rules of the Range' book? I guess it wouldn'ta helped since I can't read nohow."  :-[ Slim rides off to brand the calves, not his calves.  >:(

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2004, 02:17:59 PM »
Delmonico laughs, cause if Slim gets caught with that runnin' irun he'll get caught and his 15 kids will be with out a dad, wait that ain't funny!  Why did I make such a comment in a funny story. :-[

Don't make no differench I'll just change Slim's brand ta mine with a lid lifter, been doin' it ta Slim fer years. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2004, 03:15:28 PM »
"I heard that. I ain't got no runnin' irun! And, to set things straight, I only gots 4 kids, that I know of."  ???

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2004, 03:21:56 PM »
Ok no runnin' irun but in the story ya gots 15 kids. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2004, 03:24:29 PM »
"Okay."  ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2004, 04:30:29 PM »
As Slim rides off ta roundup beeves, Delmonico starts ta think about supper. :)

He also thinks,"Well thats bout the last we'll hear from Slim fer a couple a three days."

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2004, 04:40:35 PM »
I'z still here 'til 5pm, but our emule server gave up the ghost.  :(

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2004, 04:57:12 PM »
Well thats most likely the last we'll hear from Slim.  I think I'll just fry some steaks fer supper, make some biscuits and some gravy.  That'l keep the crew from whinin' I hope, specially after what they had fer lunch. ::)

If they don't whine I'll make em some more real cowboy food, I'll make a couple of vinegar pies.  Bet most those heatens ain't never heard of them, have ta go ta teachin' more history.  ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Sergeant Smokepole

• Dark Lord of The Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2004, 06:17:50 PM »
Sarge yells out "Which one o you sheepherders has the audacity to put mutton in front of me on my plate?" Sarge turns around and shoots another beef. "That oughta hold us a while." Sarge pulls out his Reb cavalry saber and lops off the head of a mangy coyote that was headin' for his beef. "Danged coyote, probably a yankee. I wouldn't have been upset if'n he woulda gone for the mutton but even a starvin' dog won't eat that stuff. The only thing sheep are good for is wool and something for yankees to have sex with. Hey Delmonico, I heard what you said about The South Surrenderin'. taint so, preparer of foo foo meals. I still got my saber, how about you????????? OH, that's right, a sword is a man's weapon, an elegant weapon, of a time long gone. Go back to your chuck wagon and cook that beef before somebody realizes what a lousy cook you are and turns that brandin' iron on you, you Swiss cheese proclaimin' cheese eating Frog."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com