Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Cosie's Corner & Feed Bag

Chuckwagon

(1/1)

jthbjr:
This week's edition of the "Livestock Weekly" has a classified ad for a Newton chuckwagon with cooking equipment and harnesses included. For sale by Paul Hudman 325-895-5123; $15000. I don't know him. It's not my wagon. I don't know what the price should be.
I just thought someone in this unique group might have an interest. I also figured that I might be the only list member who gets that particular paper. From the phone number he is out in west Texas. Probably in Bronte in Coke County (which is locally pronounced Bront).
The Livestock Weekly is published in San Angelo, Texas. I only read two newspapers - Mason County News and Livestock Weekly. Helps with my attitude.
John in beautiful and unseasonably cool Art, Texas

River City John:
If you have a wagon, here's a Chuck Box to add. Or Hansen will sell you a wagon, too. They advertise conversions to Chuck Wagon.

https://www.hansenwheel.com/historic-chuck-box-basic/

Delmonico:

--- Quote from: jthbjr on May 12, 2021, 01:18:24 PM ---This week's edition of the "Livestock Weekly" has a classified ad for a Newton chuckwagon with cooking equipment and harnesses included. For sale by Paul Hudman 325-895-5123; $15000. I don't know him. It's not my wagon. I don't know what the price should be.
I just thought someone in this unique group might have an interest. I also figured that I might be the only list member who gets that particular paper. From the phone number he is out in west Texas. Probably in Bronte in Clay County (which is locally pronounced Bront).
The Livestock Weekly is published in San Angelo, Texas. I only read two newspapers - Mason County News and Livestock Weekly. Helps with my attitude.
John in beautiful and unseasonably cool Art, Texas

--- End quote ---

If it's set up and ready to go like Norton's it's a good price.   If it's has a documented history way back it's a way good price, Norton's was built off a freight wagon in the 70's but was fully equipped.

Advertising:

jthbjr:
i just checked the Livestock Weekly website and you can view the Classified ads without a subscription. There is a photo of the wagon. If anyone is interested you can look at the ad. The classified ads also have a bunch of cowboy and ranching stuff most weeks.
John in Beautiful Art Texas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version