Author Topic: Red-Headed Stranger needs your vote  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Harley Starr

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Red-Headed Stranger needs your vote
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:34:58 PM »
One of my new favorite movies as of this year stars Willie Nelson as a Preacher who falls from grace. The Turner Classic Movies website has a page dedicated to it with an interesting feature. Seeing as how it has not been released on the dvd format, the page has a spot where you can vote for it to be released.

Here's the link:http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=87843

Also don't forget to vote for Monte Walsh:http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=18941
A work in progress.

Offline Regret Chancy

• Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS 3304, SASS 79990
  • Liked:
Re: Red-Headed Stranger needs your vote
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »
RTR,
     I am a fan of all the Willie westerns. Barbarosa and Red Headed Stranger tie formy favorite but I also went through Amazon and E-Bay for RHS and was told it was not available on DVD but in a little shop in Gatlinburg Tennessee I found 3 copies and I bought it. The info on the case is Charter Entertainment and it is genuine in my opinion as it doesnt appear to be a bootleg but maybe you can go to there site and hunt it up. Good luck and happy hunting. If you dont find it let me knowand I will try to pick a copy up for you on my next trip.
                                            Regret
"Aint nothing better than riding a fine horse into new country"

Offline Harley Starr

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »
RTR,
     I am a fan of all the Willie westerns. Barbarosa and Red Headed Stranger tie formy favorite but I also went through Amazon and E-Bay for RHS and was told it was not available on DVD but in a little shop in Gatlinburg Tennessee I found 3 copies and I bought it. The info on the case is Charter Entertainment and it is genuine in my opinion as it doesnt appear to be a bootleg but maybe you can go to there site and hunt it up. Good luck and happy hunting. If you dont find it let me knowand I will try to pick a copy up for you on my next trip.
                                            Regret

Thanks again Regret.  ;)
A work in progress.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:09:40 PM »

Offline RickB

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Black Jack
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 04:18:13 PM »
Interesting that you are talking about this. I am converting a old VHS copy of this to DVD as I type this in. A really good movie. Barbarosa is one of my favorites too. I would love to have a pre-recorded version of this on DVD. My copy on VHS is a little rough but it will have to do until it comes out on DVD.
Ride Safe and Shoot Straight.
Rick.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com