Author Topic: GBU Trilogy  (Read 2606 times)

Offline FloraBama Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Florida Bordertown
    • Panhandle Cowboys
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GBU Trilogy
« on: December 27, 2004, 09:26:23 PM »
I have read reviews on the Good, Bad, Ugly trilogy DVD set stating that the sound quality was poor. Does anyone have this set and what do ya think?

It's listed on Amazon.com for $29 which is a good price however, the sound track really makes these movies great and if the sounds is hammered I'll pass.....
~~~SASS# 54776~~~ BOLD# 568~~~

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
Re: "Dollars" Trilogy
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 09:23:40 PM »
Kid, it's been a while since you posted your question, but if you are still curious, I had no issues with the soundtracks.  However, TGBU has been re-released in a better, beefed up version, so if you are interested I would buy movies separately.  There is no advantage to buy the movies in a set because you can find them individually almost anywhere for $9.99.  The new version of TGBU is more expensive, of course, but worth it.  I wouldn't be surprised (or maybe I should just say that I hope) that new cleaned up versions will appear of the others.

Another option is to buy the DVD's used.  I hardly ever buy CDs, DVDs or Books new anymore.  Check out Amazon.com.  Look for the item you want and then click on the "Buy it used" link.  I have had no problems buying that way.  Just read the descriptions and look at the sellers' feedback... just like Ebay.

Good luck.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline FloraBama Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Florida Bordertown
    • Panhandle Cowboys
  • Liked:
Re: GBU Trilogy
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 07:24:45 PM »
I wasn't sure if they had re-made all of these but you have a good point of buying used.

Thanks..
~~~SASS# 54776~~~ BOLD# 568~~~

Advertising

Re: GBU Trilogy
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:08:49 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com