Cas City > Cas City - Forum Support & Comments

Do not reply to PMs using your email software!

<< < (3/3)

reno:
Major, sorry if I offended you, that was not my intent. What I said or what ever I did I don't know what it was, all I asked was about a revolver that I purchased , and the way you respond to this as it is the first I have heard,I could care less if I'am not on your list of your favorite people. I have a feeling you don't like people unless they agree with you. I will not bother you again I assure you.

reno:
Another thing Mr. Major, I think if you are going to accuse me of some kind of bad doings with you  and the Fox Creek Kid on this form, at least tell everyone what I did wrong. I have sold and bought firearms for 35 years with no complaints, check my feed backs on Gunbrokers, not one bad feed back. Let's hear from you. I don't think your running against the wind I think your all wind.

Major 2:

--- Quote from: reno on October 30, 2019, 03:18:58 PM ---Major, sorry if I offended you, that was not my intent. What I said or what ever I did I don't know what it was, all I asked was about a revolver that I purchased , and the way you respond to this as it is the first I have heard,I could care less if I'am not on your list of your favorite people. I have a feeling you don't like people unless they agree with you. I will not bother you again I assure you.

--- End quote ---

Very well Sir

Not offended at all 

..I had nothing to offer you on a gun I've never seen ( other than photos) never held never shot...

I had no comment ....  nothing to offer

Advertising:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version