Author Topic: Lemi Shine Recipe  (Read 3039 times)

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Watt and Wadd Watson Ellis
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Howdy, Pardner! Sacramento, Ca here ....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Lemi Shine Recipe
« on: May 08, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »
Hi,

I Just got my Thumber's Tumbler, my SS scouring media and a bradn new bottle of Lemi Shine

It has the recipe and instructions for a diswasher , and says for alternate uses go to LemiShine.com .... Okay .... so I went to the website ... it says that for alternate uses, call Customer Service at 1(888)336-2582 ... Okay ..

So I called the website ... and the recording said that they would be open tomorrow during CST 9AM-5PM

This is such a simple question; so how much water and how much LemiShine should I put in my Thumbler?
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Lemi Shine Recipe; I found it!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »
Hi,

I Just got my Thumber's Tumbler, my SS scouring media and a bradn new bottle of Lemi Shine

It has the recipe and instructions for a diswasher , and says for alternate uses go to LemiShine.com .... Okay .... so I went to the website ... it says that for alternate uses, call Customer Service at 1(888)336-2582 ... Okay ..

So I called the website ... and the recording said that they would be open tomorrow during CST 9AM-5PM

This is such a simple question; so how much water and how much LemiShine should I put in my Thumbler?

Hi,

I found the recipe and instructions in the shipping package from Stainless Tumbling Media ... 1-2 Tbsp of dish soap, 1/4 Tsp of Lemi shine per1 Gal of water per tumbler.

Thanks for the views!

TTFN,
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403

Offline joec

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Lemi Shine Recipe
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:01:06 AM »
I've seen Lemi Shine in Walmart by the way.
Joe
NCOWS 3384

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:26:33 AM »

Offline WaddWatsonEllis

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 09:52:33 AM »
Joec,

At 1/4 tsp/Use. it will probably take me a year to finish what I was given off ... but I was wondering where to replenish it cheaply ...

TTFN,

NCOWS #3403

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com