Author Topic: kansas state shoot  (Read 5899 times)

Offline Flinthills Dawg

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
kansas state shoot
« on: February 16, 2011, 06:53:00 PM »
when and where is the 2011 kansas state shoot?
"DAWG"    "248"
"74774"

Offline Marshal Halloway

• Editor & Webmaster of Cas City.
  • City Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Don't squat with your spurs on. Have fun shootin'.
    • Cas City
  • SASS #: R3411
  • NCOWS #: HL-179
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Re: kansas state shoot
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 09:43:57 AM »
Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

Offline Flinthills Dawg

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »
thanks!!!!
"DAWG"    "248"
"74774"

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:29:17 AM »

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • SASS #: 30699
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »
BREAKING NEWS
The Powder Creek Cowboys are proud to announce that Hodgdon Powder Company, the most trusted name in reloading propellants, have agreed to be the Title Sponsor of the 2011 Prince of the Pistoleers - SASS Kansas State Championship. Today, as over the last sixty years, the success of the Hodgdon Powder Company is due to the quality products and satisfaction of their loyal customers. We thank Hodgdon Powder Company for their continued support of the Powder Creek Cowboys and the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting.

We are honored to have the following companies as Stage Sponsors:

Coyote Cap/Lasergraphic:  Over the last ten years, Coyote Cap has donated over 140 "Custom" firearms and countless laser engraving and action job certificates to help promote local, State, Regional, National and World Championship shooting events. They love this sport, and are very passionate about the services their company provides to their customers.

CZ-USA a leader in the manufacture of quality firearms since 1936. CZ’s has a new hammer coach gun will make you think you’re “riding shotgun” from the moment you pick it up. Following in the tradition of the guns used by the stagecoach guards of the 1880’s, their newest hammer coach gun features double triggers, 19th century color case-hardening and fully functional external hammers.

Munden Enterprises: For five decades, Bob Munden has earned his living with firearms.  A world-renowned exhibition shooter and fast draw record holder Bob is seen each week on Shooting USA’s “Impossible Shots” a feature presentation of the Outdoor Channel. Bob is also known for his Six-Gun Magic custom single action work. Bob thoroughly knows and understands these revolvers like no other and absolutely guarantees his work.

The Outlaw Cigar Company is the nation's largest full service cigar company at over 8,000 square feet including  a 1500 square foot, state-of-the-art, walk in humidor, a half dozen big screen plasma TV's and the best cigar lounge in the United States! 

Ruger: Over 50 years the pre-eminent manufacturer in the American firearms. Since its introduction in 1993, the Ruger® Vaquero® has dominated the cowboy action shooting world and earned its reputation for rugged reliability due to its strength and mechanical superiority. It is often referred to as "the gun that won the New West" because of its widespread popularity among single-action shooters and cowboy action competitors.

Tombstone Leather Products uses only domestic hand selected leather. The leather is double shouldered, vegetable tanned, and is free of all caustic chemicals and salts that would corrode the metals. Hand dyed in house from custom blended dyes, and using Lock Stitch harness stitchers, hand rolling and burnishing the edges , instead of just painting, testifies to their quality work. Lastly, all of the orders are closely inspected before they are allowed to leave the factory guaranteeing the finest holster available in Cowboy Action Shooting.
Midland Radio Corporation   is an international industry leader in wireless communications with affiliates in Italy, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, and the United Kingdom, as well as representation in Latin America.  Midland develops high quality consumer products such as GMRS Two-Way Radios, Wearable High Definition Video Cameras, Citizen Band (CB) Radios, Marine Radios, Bluetooth intercom systems, and All Hazards/Weather Alert Radios.

The 2011 Prince of the Pistoleers - SASS Kansas State Championship will take place at Hodgdon’s Powder Creek CAS range located within the Powder Creek Shooting Park located in Lenexa, Kansas.  Tournament application and directions to the range can be found on our web site www.powdercreekcowboys.org or you can call us at (913) 686-5314 and we will send or email you an application.
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.
http://www.tamebill.com/

Offline Tame Bill

• Top Active Citizen
    • Tame Bill
  • SASS #: 30699
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 07:59:38 AM »
BREAKING NEWS - VENDORS
Here is the preliminary  list of vendors who will be attending the 2011 Prince of the Pistoleers - SASS Kansas State Championship June 10th through 12th, 2011 in Lenexa, Kansas.  Watch here for updates of additional vendors:

James Midgley  - Blacksmith and Ornamental Iron[b/]

Work-N-Ranch[b/]

Lonesome Ryder Leather[b/]

Coyote Cap/Lasergraphic

Munden Enterprises

TruckVault[b/]

The Outlaw Cigar Company[b/]

Gunpowder Creek Trading Post [b/]

Cowgirl Junction Photography[b/]

Birk Outfitters

Gunfighter's Moon
I never, in my life, took any mean advantage of an enemy, but I never allowed a man to get the drop on me either.
http://www.tamebill.com/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com