Author Topic: WTS reloading dies (various rifle)  (Read 245 times)

Offline Hair Trigger Jim

• Top Active Citizen
  • GAF #: 914
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
WTS reloading dies (various rifle)
« on: February 01, 2024, 05:55:54 PM »
I have several reloading die sets for sale.  Items may also be listed elsewhere and are subject to prior sale.

Add a flat $10 for shipping for any number of items.  I will combine shipping with my other listings.

I prefer payment by GunTab (I will cover all fees), PayPal or Zelle, or money order or cashier's check.

I have several more pictures of each available if you PM or email me.

$20 - .223 WSSM - Lee dies, no shell holder or paperwork.

$20 - .257 Ackley Improved - Lee dies.
This box includes the shell holder and paper but is missing the lid.
The sizing die is marked for .257 Ackley and the seating die is the same as the .257 Roberts.

$25 - .257 Weatherby Magnum RCBS dies with extra seating die.
Dies are marked 66.  The sizing die is missing the expander/decapping stem, but a new-in-package one from RCBS is included.
Also includes an extra RCBS .257 Weatherby seating die that's rather rusty.  You can pitch it (or tell me not to send it) if you don't want it.

$30 - 7mm WSM Hornady dies.
The hinges on the box are broken.  Minor surface rust (they came to me that way, but I've heard it's common on Hornady dies in wet climates).

$40 - .32-20 Lyman 3-die set.
This is an older set in the cardboard box (without a lid); comes with die wrench.  The expander die is an M die marked 31R on the top.  The seating stem is RNFP profile and is marked 8 on the top.  These have a couple very minor rust spots.  (Seriously very minor, but I didn't want to describe it falsely!)

$35 - .38-40 Lee 3-die set, like new (might be actually new?).

$35 - .45 Schofield Lee carbide 3-die set.
The sizer is marked .45 Colt; the expanding and seating dies are marked for the .45 Schofield.
This is a 3-die set in a 4-die box.  If you only need a 3-die box, I'll swap it with one of my Lee boxes and I'll keep the 4-die box, and I'll take $1 off the price.

The .45 Schofield dies are sold.  I do have a set of .45 Colt deluxe dies including factory crimp die though (with the new style lock rings); and I'm not using them either so I'd sell them for $40.

Offline Hair Trigger Jim

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: WTS reloading dies (32-20, 38-40, 45 Schofield, various rifle)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 05:57:40 PM »
Pictures of the .32 W.C.F., .38 W.c.F., and .45 S&W Schofield dies.

Offline Hair Trigger Jim

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: WTS reloading dies (32-20, 38-40, 45 Schofield, various rifle)
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 09:33:38 AM »
Updated!

Advertising

Re: WTS reloading dies (various rifle)
« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:15:45 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com