CAS TOPICS > 1911 & Wild Bunch Shooting

Shotgun

<< < (7/7)

Silver Creek Slim:
The Remington model 10 should be allowed.  ;)

Slim

Doc Holloman:

--- Quote from: Baltimore Ed on April 20, 2021, 03:05:18 PM ---How about a Model 12 trenchgun? Or is it too gamey.    A simple solution Coffinmaker would be to become a WASA/SASS club and broaden the firearm palette. There’s still a cutoff date but its a little later. That way everyone is welcome to the table.

--- End quote ---

Since no one answered this last year I thought I might give you the current  info.  Last fall at the Texas State match I noticed that one competitor was using a Model 12 Trench Gun.  I looked at the rules, which were ambiguous at best.  I raise the question on the Wild Bunch Wire and after some very opinionated back and forth, the Model 12 Trench Gun was approved.

Baltimore Ed:
Thanks for the clarification Doc. Our April monthly shoot will have a Wild Bunch category. Depending on who designs the match, the number of sg and 1911 pistol rounds vary considerably but I’m thinking it will be 10-10-4 but I might be wrong. Going to try my Crazy Lee Model 12 and AO 1911. If its a warm day I’ll wear my 1912 summer uniform but if its a cool day I’ll wear my pinstripes and go gangster. I want to finish up my Model 1912 20 ga riot this week and try it out.

Advertising:

Galen:
Here's a direct quote from Captain Dennet, "Why didn't they take the tank".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version