Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Uberti, Pietta and other SAA Clones

Cimarron Originals with Mike Harvey - What Makes Cimarron Different?

(1/7) > >>

Marshal Halloway:

Description from YouTube/Cimarron: With so many "experts" dismissing Cimarron Firearms Co. as just another importer, we at Cimarron feel the need to educate the public on what our contribution to Replica Western Firearms actually is. Every day a misinformed historian is claiming to know for a fact that Cimarron is exactly like any other importer, and Cimarron's products are just like everybody else's. Then these guys challenge us, usually on our own facebook posts, saying, "prove me wrong". Of course, we do prove them wrong, and they still refuse the truth! Just as soon as we're done educating that potential customer, another one is popping up saying the same thing. It's like playing Whack-a-Mole all the time! Cimarron's President, Mike Harvey is greatly responsible for bringing most Replica Western Firearms that are available today to market. Why? Passion for the Old West!! Passion for firearms!! Also, because by the late 70's, Mike and Mary Lou Harvey got tired of waiting for somebody else to do it. So please enjoy this spirited history lesson from Mike Harvey himself!

45 Dragoon:
Thanks Marshal !!

Mike

Navy Six:
Thank You Marshal, that was interesting. I always liked the "the story behind the story" details. However, after watching this I want to buy a bunch more files! :)

Advertising:

45 Dragoon:
 Well I talked to Cimarron a couple of days ago and they "swear" they didn't offer this but I have a new '60 Army (Uberti) that has a silver plated trigger guard (beautiful!!)!! It will get a Kirst Pietta gated conversion cyl.  and it will be a regular "appendage" for me!!! It was actually one of three "new in the box" revolvers that I acquired for my "out of the box" tuned S.A.'s I will be offering soon. I'm using the Pietta conversion because it accepts regular 45C length cartridges. It really is a beautiful handgun!!

Mike

Buckaroo Lou:
Interesting history. Thanks for sharing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version