Long Hunter Shooting Supply
Business Name: Long Hunter Shooting Supply
Short Business Description: Long Hunter’s was founded in 1996 by Jim (aka Long Hunter), a world champion cowboy action shooter, firearms instructor and gunsmith. We are a small manufacturer for 19th century and modern firearms. We offer full gunsmithing services for Cowboy Action Firearms.
Clone Premium Action Job: Includes Parts & Labor
- Hone all internal parts and replace springs
- Replace stock springs with Lee’s “Gunslinger Spring Kit”
- Rework sear and hammer for crisp 2 1/2lb. trigger pull
- Open forcing cone to 11 degrees
- Square barrel face
- Check cylinder gap and head space
- Set timing and advance bolt drop
- If white sided hammer, relieve hammer .007″ on each side to eliminate drag marks. Then the hammer is machine jeweled or plain polished per customer request. Casehardened hammer relieved only on customer request.
Price $180.00 as of May 2020.