2012 "Victory or Death

Started by Teresa, December 28, 2009, 11:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Newt Gingrich: Impeach judges - Crush and Replace the Left - 2012 "Victory or Death!"

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

I think 2012 is the election where the conservative right tells the republicans that they aren't happy with their crap anymore.  Obama will be elected again because of the split vote.  I have defended Obama because i want him to have a chance to actually do something before we all jump on his back.  As time goes on, i notice that he is very much similar to Bush in his policies.  The main difference between the two is the manner and the method.  I know many don't agree with me, but if the conservative vote is split, there will be one of two things happening.

First, the political environment will become more open to a third party that truly represents the people.  Neither of our parties really do that.

Second, the republican party will have to seriously rethink itself, do some soul searching so to speak, and get back to its roots.  Stop being the party of war, purge neocons like warph, wolfowitz, etc. and get back to the issues that are really important to americans.  The economy, the border, monetary policy, the debt, spending, etc.

Either way, we have to go through some pains to fix this thing.  i think 2012 is too soon and i dont think Newt is the guy.  I don't know who is, (please please please don't bring sarah palin up as the savior of the right)
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Teresa

Judge Andrew Napolitano gives a speech from the heart about freedom and from where our rights come. The Judge explains the hard core truth about the Constitution and why we must fight to regain and retain our freedoms

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk