Old Car

Started by Wilma, November 18, 2009, 07:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Can anyone tell me what kind of car this is and what year?

Diane Amberg

That looks like Grandma Duck's little electric car. ;)

Rudy Taylor

The radiator cap (knob) and the shape of the front end give hints to this car being a 1920 or 1921 Model T Ford.

Anybody have a closer idea?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

W. Gray

It is not a Detroit Electric produced between 1907 and 1939, which Grandma Duck drove.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

This is a 1920 Model T Ford that looks like it might be similar to Wilma's photo and Rudy's pick.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

srkruzich

that is a 20's model ford.  It looks like early 20's but i can't be sure unless i get a look at all of the car.

Wood spoke wheels, wood frame for the sheet metal that makes up the body, brass radiator, probably has a 4 maybe a 6 cyl engine.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Rudy Taylor

You guy are getting old. You didn't even notice the beautiful girl standing by the fender of Waldo's photo.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk