Author Topic: another slice of wry  (Read 153363 times)

Offline Varmit

• Top Forum Member
  • The Beatings will continue until Morale improves
    • View Profile
Re: another slice of wry
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2009, 09:38:45 pm »
Yeah, well, I won't so heres another.....

Why do iraqi women wear scarves during sex???

So their beards don't irritate their husbands.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Offline Varmit

• Top Forum Member
  • The Beatings will continue until Morale improves
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2009, 09:49:57 pm »
Got this in an email and just had to post it....

Here is something to lighten your heart for a moment.
    A driver is stuck in a traffic jam going into downtown Chicago.  Nothing is moving north or south.
 Suddenly a man knocks on his window.  The driver rolls down his window and asks,
   "What  happened.  What's the hold up?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton,Oprah Winfrey, Rosie O'Donnell, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They're asking for a $10 million ransom. Otherwise, they're going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire.  We're going from car to car, taking up a collection."

The driver asks, "On average, how much is everyone giving?'"

"About a gallon."
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Offline larryJ

• Top Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2009, 10:56:46 pm »
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!       WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I had to go back a couple of pages and reread the posts.  Is this the same Billy that was irritated by one of my jokes?  Is this you, Billy?  Have you got something against gays?  Or, gays in San Francisco?  Why don't you pick on someone else?   :o

Just kidding, Billy!  Thanks for the jokes and I am glad you posted them.  ;D ;D

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

pamsback

« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2009, 11:01:35 pm »
I live in Benton County. 

Lol, I live just north of you in McDonald Co. Missouri, I always get jokes about how the family trees don't fork very far :P :laugh: they seem to have plenty of branches as far as I can tell though LOL

dnalexander

« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2009, 11:19:09 pm »
I live in Benton County. 

Lol, I live just north of you in McDonald Co. Missouri, I always get jokes about how the family trees don't fork very far :P :laugh: they seem to have plenty of branches as far as I can tell though LOL

Pam, I used to deer hunt in a little town called Cole Camp, Mo. It kind of reminded me a little bit of the movie Deliverance. We used to joke that instead of a family tree they were so inbred they had a family circle. I know, I know I have a sick warped since of humor.

David

pamsback

« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2009, 11:25:35 pm »
   It may be Redneck Love if...
You consider dating second cousins to be "playing the field."
  LOL ;D

pamsback

« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2009, 11:28:23 pm »
ps Is Cole Camp up around Stockton Lake?  The name sounds familiar for some reason.....Joe did some work up there so maybe that's it....IDK ???

dnalexander

« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2009, 11:45:20 pm »
ps Is Cole Camp up around Stockton Lake?  The name sounds familiar for some reason.....Joe did some work up there so maybe that's it....IDK ???
Its about 20-30 miles south of Sedalia and 30 miles north of Harry S. Truman lake.

pamsback

« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2009, 08:08:19 am »
Ah  Granma had family in Sedalia maybe that's where I heard of it from....:P can't remember  >:(
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 08:10:47 am by pamsback »

Offline larryJ

• Top Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2009, 08:55:37 am »
There is another "Jeff Foxworthy" redneck joke about that.  "You're a redneck if the family reunion and class reunion are the same event."

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...