another slice of wry

Started by larryJ, June 24, 2009, 04:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Hmmmmm---- :P

A man was washed up on the beach of a deserted island after a horrible shipwreck.  Only a sheep and a sheepdog survived with him.

After settling in and being there for a while, he got into the habit of taking his two animal companions down to the beach every evening.  One particular evening the sky was a fiery red with beautiful billowing clouds and the breeze was cool, but gentle - a perfect night for cuddling.

As they sat there, he realized how very lonely he was and the sheep was looking better and better.  Soon, he inched closer and put his arm around the sheep.  But the sheepdog, ever protective, growled fiercely and bared its teeth menacingly until the man removed his arm.

After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets, but there was no more cuddling.  A few years later there was another shipwreck and, believe it or not, the sole survivor this time was the most beautiful young woman one could imagine.

That evening, the man introduced the new arrival to the beach routine.  Once again, it was a very romantic and beautiful setting - red sky, clouds, gentle breeze - perfect for a night of romance.

Aha, he thought, with her here now, things could be really different! He leaned over to her - cautiously - and whispered in her ear - "Say, would you mind taking the dog for a walk?   ::)

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

patyrn

Ooh...............bad....................

sixdogsmom

Larry lives in California; couldn't expect much different!  ;D ;D (Sorry Larry, couldn't resist)  :-X
Edie

larryJ

Ouch!!!  Okay, I did some research and if you have some time look at this website.  I particularly liked the one about the main street being two blocks long!  Sounded like home.

Sorry I have found out this is a bogus link which doesn't work, at least for now.  Sorry

Larryj

sixdogsmom

Sorry Larry, the link didn't work.
Edie

larryJ

Hmmm----I tried three or four times and it worked for me.  If you are clicking on it and it doesn't work, then copy and paste into your browser search and it should work. 

Larryj

larryJ

Is anyone else having a problem with that link?  I just wanna know.

Okay---------it's early and I am getting older and slower and a little senile----maybe---but it took me a while to get this one.

A doctor from the city opened a practice in a small country town and started making house calls.

One of his patients was an elderly farmer, but after only a few visits, the doctor stopped going to his house.

The puzzled farmer finally called the doctor to ask why.  "Do you not like me, or something?" he asked.

"Oh, mercy no,"  said the doctor, "its your ducks in front of the house------Every time I come to see you, they insult me."

Think about it, think about it, it will come to you!!! ;D

Larryj

patyrn

Got it--"quack, quack"......................

larryJ

Now see there you go.  You up and ruined it for all the others who haven't gotten it yet!  Just kidding!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Larryj

larryJ

Todays----------

After discovering her young daughter playing Doctor with the neighbor's boy, the angry mother grabbed the boy by the ear and dragged him to his house and confronted his mother.

"It's only natural for young boys and girls to explore their sexuality by playing Doctor at their age," the neighbor explained.

"Sexuality my foot!" the mother yelled, "He took out her appendix!"

Larryj

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk