Breaking News

Started by Wilma, May 31, 2009, 02:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Also Harve Presnell.  He did a lot of stage work, but I remember him most from "Paint your wagon".  He was known for his singing.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

W. Gray

I never did care for Karl Malden as a movie actor except for his role in Nevada Smith with Steve McQueen.

I warmed up to him as a TV actor and liked him much better than Robert Stack as the host of Unsolved Mysteries.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Rudy Taylor

I think I saw Michael Jackson and Elvis sipping coffee at Toot's this morning.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

larryJ

Not so surprising.  Now if Buddy Holley and Patsy Cline were there, that would be terrific!!! ;D

Joanna

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 02, 2009, 01:24:09 PM
I think I saw Michael Jackson and Elvis sipping coffee at Toot's this morning.
And what were you sipping, Rudy?

larryJ

Hee Hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one, Joanna.    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

W. Gray

I was able to see him as Daddy Warbucks on stage.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk