My picture

Started by Janet Harrington, October 01, 2004, 09:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I want to put my picture on here.  How do I do it?

admin

Hi,

Find a picture on your computer with max width of 100 pixels (you may need to edit down to that size). Go to your profile page and select Forum Profile Information. Select "I will upload my own picture", browse through your files and select the chosen picture. Then click "change profile".

Sarge

Kjell,
  where did you get that great halloween picture that you have with your posts?
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

admin

Howdy and good morning, Sarge!

Dang, I didn't know there was anything called Halloween pictures until I started taking pictures of the McDonalds...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Runnin' for cover....

Sarge

very funny! Ha Ha, Har Har, it is to laugh!
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Janet Harrington

Got my baby's picture on here.  Cool, huh.  Went to the Shodeo that West Elk FFA put on.  It was fun.  Kind of scary sometimes when the kids got thrown off the wild cows.  OMG.  A couple of them got thrown pretty good.  Chris Mull got bucked off and if he hadn't rolled the right way, that cow would have come down right on his chest.  Justin Decker did a good job being the rodeo announcer.  The FFA kids really work hard to put that shodeo on.  I wish the had been more of a crowd there.  No cost to get in.  They did have a concession stand and served really good hambugers.

If you went, thanks for supporting the FFA.  If you didn't, you missed some fun.

Sheriff

CottonJohnson

Sherrif, i didnt know that if you put you and jim together that it would be that hairy. Ha Ha

Teresa

Now THAT was a good comment Cotton !!...ROTFL  :D HA HA HA HA HA :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Cotton,

I wonder just how badly you want to STAY out of trouble?????  ROFLMAO ;D

Janet Harrington

Okay, web master, how would I go about posting a picture on this thing and not the picture in my profile.  I have that one figured out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk