request to the Old Wise Webmaster

Started by Teresa, October 11, 2004, 12:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Dear Old Wise Webmaster  ~~..
I am getting a few people STILL asking how to put pictures on here. :-\    It seems that the
young and mighty computer genius..MTCOOKSON..
And your own wise and wonderful genius self Webmaster(aka.. The MARSHAL )
( I am starting to make myself kind of sick here with all this gooey complimenting :P ..but I need to go on)
has effectively told everyone how to do this.. but alas  :'( !!! Some of us are only fun users of the computer and have not yet aquired the statis of being in the great catagory that you both are in...**bowing low**
sooooooooo I have a favor to ask of you.. :-*
(get ready folks.. I am going to use my sweet talking wife voice now)  ;)
If people have a picture of themselves or of something they want to represent themselves with...and would like it to be posted..so that when they post anything on the forum,their picture will be presented with it.. if they send it to you .. would you downsize it or do whatever you need to do to it.. and put it on here for them?  :-*  Puuuleeaseeee????   :-*
I know that they would appreciate it sooooo much. :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

admin

Quote from: Teresa on October 11, 2004, 12:43:17 PM
If people have a picture of themselves or of something they want to represent themselves with...and would like it to be posted..so that when they post anything on the forum,their picture will be presented with it.. if they send it to you .. would you downsize it or do whatever you need to do to it.. and put it on here for them?  :-*  Puuuleeaseeee????   :-*
I know that they would appreciate it sooooo much. :-*

They sure can. Send to kjellh@cascity.com and I will upload the pics.
;D

If they want to try out the upload feature on this forum, they can look up this thread:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?topic=7.msg85;topicseen#msg85

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk