Main Menu

Poems are gone

Started by Catwoman, October 06, 2008, 10:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Look not for my word here, upon the electric page...
They have been removed to be rewrit upon a larger stage.
You have proven to be the best critics a bard could ever want...
Too bad I couldn't have gotten the critiques over coffee in a restaurant!

Wish me luck...we'll see what happens.

Catwoman

dnalexander

Good Luck Catwoman. I am glad you took the next step you have some great poems that I think a lot of people will enjoy. Keep us updated.

David

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Jo McDonald

One of our own making it to the big time !!  --- and knowing us, we will all stand up and take the credit for "pushing you on to the big stage" !  lol lol

Seriously, you will be known all over and we are all proud of you, your talent definitely needs to be known, shared and enjoyed by many.

Blessing to you.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

greatguns

All the luck in the world to you Catwoman.

Catwoman

You are all bringing tears to my eyes...this is why it was so hard to leave Elk County.

frawin

Good luck and best wishes for the future to a super nice person, Great Poet and friend. I missed something on what you are going to do but please keep in touch. You have been a friend and ally and I won't forget that. If you ever get close to Bartlesville, Myrna and I would love to see you. We have shared a secret and it will stay that way.

Teresa

You know we have your back Catwoman..............

Good luck on your venture...and I want my copy personally autographed!   ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

I'll tell ya what...if my book of poetry does manage to do well...I'll send a crate of them down to Elk County, free to all of my forum friends...all others pay cash! lol  Oh...and by the way, Flo...I'll be publishing under my real name.  Be looking for the book!  :laugh:

dnalexander

Catwoman, I want one signed by Catwoman.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk