Wisdom Teeth

Started by CrumCowgirlMama, July 12, 2006, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrumCowgirlMama

I really need help here...My wisdom teeth have been coming in and it it killing me, it hurts so bad! I was wondering if anyone knows of any home remedy to help with the pain...I am so tired of taking Tylenol all day  :'(   Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Teresa

Your wisdom teeth? ???
How old are you ?

Let the "voodoo witch doctor'ette"  look into her book of potions and see what I can come up with.
** Blowing the dust off her big book and thumbing through the pages... squinting and reading**
Hmmmm lets see nowww.
ok...

I don't know if you know what snake root is.. but it is plentiful all over the pastures right now.
Go out and dig a plant and get the root. be sure and wash it real good.
Since it hurts to chew, i am sure... you might finely grind some and pack some of it on the back teeth. it will numb you up clear to your toes.. but you won't feel your teeth. ;)
((or your jaw.. or your tongue))  haha :D

It is natural and it will help the pain on a local level...and won't hurt you chemically.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

But, CrumCowgirlMama, you are going to need to go to the dentist and get those looked at.  Don't wait much longer as the dentist will probably have to take/cut those wisdom out.  I have lots of prisoners in their 20's and 30's and their wisdom are starting to come in.  Some of us were lucky when we were younger and our wisdom teeth came in without hurting.  You probably just don't have enough room in your mouth and you really need to have a dentist have a look at you.

"Doctor" Harrington

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 12, 2006, 06:49:34 PM
  You probably just don't have enough room in your mouth and you really need to have a dentist have a look at you.

"Doctor" Harrington

Dr Harrington has plenty of room in her mouth...  :-X

( lordy .. am I on a roll tonight or what??)

Poor Janet... I give her such a hard time...
and she takes it so well... and it is a good thing, because she sure dishes it out to me .. lol

But it is all in fun... isn't it?? ???  It is when I do it to you.............. :-*

it is when you give it to me ...isn't it?
It IS...isn't it Ta Ta? :-[

:'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Well,  :'(, I just don't know.  :'( :'( :'( :'( I'll have to think about that. :'( :'( :'( :'(
(sniff)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk