first day of school

Started by heather_tyler_2014, July 20, 2008, 12:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

heather_tyler_2014

school starts first day of school yipper  :'(... ;D                    on august 20th at west elk high school
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Diane Amberg

Oh, my goodness!  Didn't school just let out for the summer?  That just proves how old I'm getting. Time sure flies.  It's true though, our cicadas have started up, so school time must not be too far away.  Heather, just one month to do everything you  wanted to do this summer. Have you enjoyed your summer so far?

Wilma

Heather, can we expect to see your name on the honor roll this year?

heather_tyler_2014

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt ;) no im just kidding i hope i am :P :laugh: :-X

pepelect

I can help "educate" you.     PEP RULZ  style:

• Study harder than the kid on your left and the kid on your right.
  • Never start what you can't finish.

• Answer all the questions and question all the answers. 
  • If you can do something well do it often.

• Don't pee where you eat
  • Don't eat yellow snow.

heather_tyler_2014

THIRTEEN DAY'S TODAY, TILL' SCHOOL STARTS. ENROLLING WAS TODAY AND TOMARROW. YAY IM AN OFFICIAL 7TH- GRADER AND IT ALL WENT GREAT UNTIL MY LOCKER... DARN THING WONT WORK. THEY HAD THERE COMBO WRONG AND SOME OF US COULDN'T GET THEM OPEN Err :(  BESIDE'S THAT GLORY IT WENT FANTASTIC!!!

Chelle

Hey Heather, good luck with school this year. (and with your locker combo!!!)  Thank you for keeping the kiddo's entertained this afternoon.  I hope you have a wonderful school year!

heather_tyler_2014

thanks and your welcome it was fun though's 2 kids are very entertaining :0 :)

Diane Amberg

Now Heather, you just can't start a new school year without having a big fight with your locker at least once. :laugh: have a great year.

aamiller321

Quote from: heather_tyler_2014 on August 07, 2008, 07:28:30 PM
13 dAY'S 2DAY TIL' SCHOOL STARTS ENROLLING WAS TODAY AND 2MARO YAY IM AND OFFICIAL 7TH-GRADER AND IT ALL WENT GTEAT UNTIL MY LOCKER ......DARN THING WONT WORK THEY HAD THIER COMNINATIONS WRONG AND SOME OF US COULDN'T GET THEM OPEN ERRRRRRRRRRRRR :(  BESIDE'S THAT GLORY IT WENT FANTASTIC   !!!!!!!!!

0mG 7h47 1z cR4zy!
The day that you don't enjoy running around like a kid is the day you begin to die.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk