Mee Maw for the 2nd time!!

Started by Teresa, June 29, 2006, 10:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I am so excited! :D
I am going to be a Mee Maw for the 2nd time!! ..
My baby is going to have a baby!

Yep!! That's right!
Derek and Rochelle Cookson are expecting their first child!

I am going to be Grandma once again! And I am absolutely doing backflips!

The soon to be Mama and Papa are pretty excited themselves..

Congratulations to them... to me... to EVERYONE in our family for this wonderful gift that they are bringing to us. :angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sherri

Yippee.....congratulations to all of you and also to me for being an aunt again.  We are so excited for all of you.  What a blessing is right.  We really are so blessed as a family.  I told the rest of the crew in my family and they are very excited for you all also.

We love you~~~A. Wee Wee, U. Curt, Tan and Jess and of course OP Lee and Brody.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Janet Harrington

Well, A. Wee Wee, don't you mean you will be a great aunt again?????? :angel: :angel: :angel:  You old thing you. ;D ;D ;D

Sammy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.

Teresa

Thank you ... I have already started picking up little tiny baby clothes. Ashley says it is going to be girl.
I ask her how she knew and she said," Mee Maw.. I know because I use my imagination!!"
( I am thinking that her Uncle Derek should maybe have used more of his imagination than ........................opps never mind...................LOL... )

I think I can speak for the whole family that we are all thrilled about the coming addition to our family.
:)

Teresa

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Derek says I can tell... so I am going to!

I am excited and proud to announce that we are going to have a baby boy in our family!
The sonogram was done today and it is definetely a BOY.  :D
The nurse said that there was no doubt about it.. and he sure seemed to be proud of what he had.  HA HA HA  :D

We are all so excited and Derek is like flying higher than a kite with excitement.
Dr. says that the lungs are healthy, the heart is good, the weight is perfect and Mouse (Rochelle) is doing awesome.
She is taking such good care of herself and I am so proud of her for that. She doesn't put one thing in her mouth that isn't good for the baby.

I am so excited.. can you tell? I think due date is February 24th.. 2 days before my birthday.. but I am betting that he wants to be born on his Mee Maw's birthday, so it will be the 26th.. LOL
I'll keep everyone updated.

((Ashley wasn't all that thrilled. She wanted it to be a girl. Ask me if the baby was "out" yet.. ha ha
I said no..that they only got to see a picture of it. She was more ok with it when I told her she could help feed him and give him his bottle and help change his clothes.

LOL  Grandkids.. Lord how I love 'em.  :)

Janet Harrington

Yeah.  I don't blame Ashley for wanting a girl.  Girls are nicer.  ha ha

Teresa

ok.. this is his picture. he is 16 weeks ( in the womb)
Amazing to me how they can do all of this sonogram stuff.

When I had the boys I didn't even know that there were boys inside me.I only knew that they were alive, they kicked and that they were large They took several pictures ... one was of course of his little boy parts and then one where he had his little foot in the air. I counted 5 toes. (smiling)

Teresa

This weekend, Mouse and I  were setting at the lake in our lawn chairs and she had her cell phone on her tummy. He was kicking enough that the phone was bouncing and bumping. We were totally entertained and he already has my full attention.  LOL  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk