Thank You

Started by Devyn-Leann, June 23, 2008, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devyn-Leann

The family of Carl Kitchens would like to thank everyone on the Elk County Forum who had us in their thoughts and prayers during our loss. Thank you also to those who stopped in to visit, sent cards, brought food, and for all the plants and flowers. We are so thankful to have people like you in our lives.

I, personally would like to thank my forum friends also. Thank you for all of the private messages and the replies on the threads I posted. I never thought of losing a parent, and I never knew it would be this hard. However, you all kept encouraging me to keep my head up and stay strong. Thank you so much. I'm so grateful to be part of such a wonderful small town, and a truly awesome forum. My home looks like a floral shop with all the plants and flowers friends have sent to me, and some were from the forum. Thank you also to those who sent me cards. I read each and every one and smiled.

Lookatmeknow!!

That is our job as your friend to be there when you need us.  I haven't been the best this weekend.  Sorry.  I should have called and seen what you were doing.  You know that I am here for you!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Jo McDonald

Bless your heart.  From those of us that have been in the same situation that you are in now,  the importance of  love, support and friendships, are very important.
May you and yours continue to find strength in those around you.
God Bless.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

heather_tyler_2014

yes devyn the funeral was very nice many many many people were at the funeral and then at the dinner there were 26 people  and was very nice so...........i know how you feel and so do many others it takes alot to speak out about it god bless
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Roma Jean Turner

[/b  I didn't realise you had lost a father Devyn.  My heart goes out to you.  Dealing with these losses is definitely a long process so let your friends and family help you when you need a shoulder.

Diane Amberg

Devyn, we're so sorry for your loss. It is very hard to lose a parent. I do know how it feels. You've got lots of support here to help you. Your good memories will help you cope.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk