Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Thanks for sharing Bonnie! This is a great way for music to get to the people. Sometime this past year another innovative thing was done in New York; they placed a lot of second hand pianos on street corners for people to enjoy. :D
Edie

Mom70x7

That was so lovely. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Judy Harder

I am glad I didn't see this till this morning. If I had watched it last night before bedtime, I never would have gotten
to sleep.............my mind and heart would have been so full.
Thank you Bonnie.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Bonnie thank you so much for sharing that. If you all know about the Wanamaker organ(now Macy's) and the eagle I'll keep quiet. But they have quite a history. I've been fortunate to see it and hear the organ almost every year for many many years.

Judy Harder

Just a heads up. I am heading up home tomorrow. I hesitated to go when the cold front............was so iffy.
With the weather saying it will be in 50's tomorrow and the weekend, altho I will get chewed out for not coming today, I still
didn't want to head across the wide open ranch land between here and Topeka.........I don't have a cell phone and since I had the blow out, am just a little fearful about traveling.
Keep me in your prayers. I will attempt to post my devotions tomorrow..................usually have them on before 8. I told dad I would be there before 3 and I still want to go to Mom's gave before I head to dad's.
Depends on traffic and how things go in morning.
Steve will keep dogs and keep them and cats fed and I don't have to go to Howard and then get to 400. Adds mileage and I will have enough.
God willing I will be back here Monday morning. God bless you all.
:angel:
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Safe travels Judy... and... HAVE FUN!!  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

Bonnie, I just now seen this.  It is one of my very favorite songs.  I have it on record by the Morman Tabernacle Choir and it is beautiful, but this was absolutely the best.  I am sitting here with chills and tears and if that don't put you on your knees to thank the good Lord for all he has given to you, you definately have a problem.  Thank you so very very much for sharing.  I wish I knew how to share this on facebook, but guess I'll just enjoy it here.  Christmas Blessings to you and yours.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Delbert

Good night Irene, good night Irene, Good night Irene good night Irene I'll see you in my dreams.

Diane Amberg

I'm not quite sure how to handle this, but some of you might have known the Creamer family from Moline, now of Decatur Il. Sadly, Faron, who would have been 50 on Jan 2 died suddenly of a heart attack yesterday. I met him/them through face book, seemed to be a nice family. Just thought I'd share that.

Diane Amberg

Just finished having dinner with the delightful family across the street. They had family in from near Seattle and all over this area with cousins by the dozens and several new family members by marriage and by birth. Lots of songs and happy laughter with light snow all afternoon. Just beautiful and very Christmasy. Some weren't leaving until Monday, but we have a potential big storm coming in tomorrow morning, so they may not make it out until at least Tuesday. I know, I know, nobody out there cares so why do I bore you? Sorry, I'll go back to my hole. :-\ Sigh... hope you all had a nice Christmas your way.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk