Good Night All

Started by flo, April 01, 2008, 11:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

Good night!  To anyone who has not seen or visited with Lloyd Zimmerman since the fire:  I saw him at Anita Hatfield's graveside service yesterday.  The smile is there and he looks great.  Hopefully, he is feeling as good as he looks.  Enjoyed visiting with him.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Bonnie M.

That's good to know. 
Bonnie

sixdogsmom

Drive careful! Travel blessings go with you. Have a great trip!
Edie

greatguns

Have a wonderful trip.  Enjoy and be careful!

sixdogsmom

I think they have a wonderful pottery museum at Zanesville. That was where a lot of the American Art Pottery was made and also glass. Sleep well!
Edie

Ole Granny

Hopefully, the storms will be finished by the time you arrive.  Enjoy your visit.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Roma Jean Turner

Safe travels, be sure and wave at me as you go through Springfield.   ;)

Bonnie M.

Diane, you are really close to where my daughter lives, in the area of Staunton, IL.

I'm glad you made it through the storms O.K.  I guess this Spring is like no other has ever been, at least, not for a long time.  When we were there about ten days ago, the fields were full of water, and the farmers were unable to get their corn planted.

We've been seeing the results of the rains at the Wisconsin Dells, houses falling into the river, what a tragedy!  And, other areas, too.

I'm glad you're moving along O.K., in spite of the "detours."  Just think, tomorrow, you'll be in Kansas, and be meeting some really nice people.  Enjoy!
Bonnie

Rudy Taylor

Aw, don't go to bed, Diane.

Stay up and visit your forum friends.

Get ready for more water when you hit Kansas.  We've really been hit hard.

Rudy
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Devyn-Leann

Hello Diane!!! It's so wonderful to have you as a "guest" here in Elk County!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk