Welcome to the Table of Mother Earth

Started by Teresa, March 03, 2008, 10:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

What are your opinion of Chelation or EDTA or Angioprim?  I have read what is online but would like your input.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Teresa

I DO have information on this.. I have heard from different sides of the coin on this issue. Some good, some bad..
Roma Jean might be able to help out here too... She is smart in the ways of the healers. 

I will put this on my list to go into all my information in my head and what I have laying around someplace in my piles of "healing and health" and write up what I know and get it on here.

Not to use this as an excuse today,but I  won't be able to do it until maybe tomorrow or the next day.

The Washington DC vs Heller case is happening today concerning a decision on our 2nd amendment rights.
If the Supreme Court overturns  this..and allows Washington DC citizens to have the legal right to have a firearm to defend themselves and their family and property.. it will be a giant step towards defeating the Democrats in their mission to take and change our 2nd amendment rights. if they don't... it will be the beginning of a national nightmare.
( Guess this should have been in the politics section)

Hey!~~~

((Where is the moderator of this place .. Boot her to the politics section.. boot boot boot!))
;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Roma...
I am blasted again today. Just now came into this thread to start to answer and we got some incoming interviews that we have to get up asap.
If you know anything about this.. could you post it? Thanks you so much..

I'll TRY to get to it another time..

I can tell you this right quick. I have known a person who has died (supposedly because partly of what the Chelation did)
I also have a client who has this done about once a year..and swears by it.

Ole Granny

Teresa or Roma,

No rush- just would like another opinion.  Thanks
Eskimo Legend

Roma Jean Turner

I did Chelation therapy several years ago after having a bad bout of angina pain.  My Dr at the time, (has since retired), did the chelation.  There were people from all over who came for it.  There would be easily 20-30 people twice a day, hooked up to IV's.  One man said he had nine stints that just kept clogging up.  Once he started the chelation he had not had that problem again.  I don't remember the time frame, but he did a series of treatments and when I met him, they came to town about every 3 months for a treatment.

I believe that if I had not done the chelation, I would have at least needed a stint, perhaps a bypass.  Having no insurance I opted to do this first and make some lifestyle changes and for me it worked.  I did find it very tiring to do.  It is a form of chemotherapy, just using different substances.  It would make one very hyper, hard to sleep for a day or two and yet I would feel very tired, acey and sometimes nauseous. I was taking a combination of EDTA and vitamins and minerals.  I asked to have the B vitamin left out and that helped me no feel so nauseous.  They also felt that I was allergic to the plastic bags and started using glass bottles for my IV's and I felt that helped.  I probably did 8 to 10 treatments.  I usually take one or two bottles of EDTA orally a couple of times a year just as a precaution.  I might note that 2 or 3 years after this I learned about the magnesium product CALM, that I talk about in another message.  Since I got on that I haven't needed a nitroglycerin tablet at all.  I glass of magnesium, for me stops the chest pain.

I don't know about the other therapy, but like Teresa, will see what I can find.

Roma Jean Turner

I know this treatment is controversial. No matter what the treatment is, there is always some type of risk.  It's been so long since I read about this, I will have to see what I can find.  However, I would suppose that if the EDTA or chelation dislodged a piece of plaque somewhere in the systems and it ended up in the wrong place, it could cause dealth of disability.  That can happen with open heart surgery as well.  Anyway, Ole Granny, if you want to visit about it, e-mail me and I'll send you my phone number.  I'm always happy to visit.

sixdogsmom

Whew! I'm sure glad you fixed that last posting Roma Jean! I don't think I want that Kelation or that Edta or whatever it is! LOL!! :-X :-X
Edie

Teresa

Wow Roma.. THANKS!
You did 100% better than I could have done on this subject.. First hand experience is hard to beat.

I don't know a lot about it.. only from what I have visited about it with my client. and then a bit of information he gave me.

Thanks again..  :)

Ole Granny

Yes, Thanks Roma Jean and Teresa!  It is much better to have first hand knowledge.  I knew it was controversial and figured you would have info on it.  You're the greatest-both of you. 
Eskimo Legend

Teresa

I just bought 4 new books.. Unfortunately that means I can't copy and paste.. and I have to read and then tell you about it in the long way of typing...but that's okay. I will post when I have the time..and I will try to share with you what I can as I am reading.  :)

Sauerkraut ..fermented cabbage...helps fight cancer and is rich in powerful cancer fighting compounds. The fermentation process makes sauerkraut richer in these compounds than raw cabbage.

Men who shave daily are around 70% less likely to suffer a stroke than those who shave infrequently. It is believed that a small hormonal effect...possibly lower testosterone levels in men with lighter beards..trigger fatty deposit buildup in the arteries.

Vitamin C protects the stomach from the irritation of aspirin. Taking about 250-350 milligrams of Vit. C with your aspirin will reduce the levels of free radicals that damage the stomach lining.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk