HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILMA!

Started by Bonnie M., February 29, 2008, 09:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Wilma, let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday!

I hope everything goes well for you, and that you get to enjoy a big piece of birthday cake!

Happy Birthday, and many more!
Bonnie

greatguns

Wilma, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.  Happy Birthday!

Roma Jean Turner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you have a wonderful day.  Make those girls take you to Poplar Pizza.

Ms Bear

Wilma,  I hope you have a great birthday.  You helped me through a depressing time recently and I appreciate that.

God Bless You
Pat

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Ole Granny

Happy Birthday, Wilma!  Sounds like it will be a beautiful day for your birthday.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Janet Harrington

Happy Biirthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to my mommy, Happy Birthday to you.  She is 78 years young in case you wanted to know.

It is also Norman Johnson's birthday, the son of Cathy Johnson, who we call Cat and is a member of the Posse.  Don't ask me how old he is because I haven't a clue.

Wilma

Thank you, all of you, and a special thanks to Jim and Debbie for the nice surprise on my doorstep this morning.   Now I have to get ready for my day with my daughters.  Talk to you all later this evening.

Jo McDonald

Happy Birthday, Wilma.  You just caught up with me -- so for the next 10 months we will share #78 -- then I will pull ahead again, and pave the way for you to come smiling along after me.

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Happy Birthday Wilma and may you have many many more.

AOYP
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk