Searching for informations about the Glenn-Family...

Started by michael_glenn, November 20, 2007, 05:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael_glenn

Quote from: Wilma on December 08, 2007, 01:26:15 PM
No, not right.  South Lawn Cemetery is in Greenwood County, about a mile west and a little bit north of Severy.  It is called South Lawn because it is just across the road south from Twin Grove Cemetery.  Twin Grove was the cemetery at Severy until more space was needed and not being able to go north with it, they went across the road south of it and named the new part South Lawn.  My in-laws are buried there.  It is easy to get to even though the highway that divided it has been moved.  The access from both directions is hard top and there are still several businesses east of the cemeteries.

thank you, i´m asking because it wasn´t clearly for me, if it is a greenwood or elk cemetery...greenwood okay.

i like to add it to my ancestry files. :)
...it´s never too fast and heaven can wait till I die.

T. Sackett

Michael, if you will go to this website, you will find a map of Paw Paw township (1903).  In it, there is a W. D. Glenn listed.

http://www.kansasmemory.org/item/209401/page/6

The page numbers are 18-19.   Best wishes to you.
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

michael_glenn

Quote from: moneybags on December 23, 2007, 10:35:59 AM
Michael, if you will go to this website, you will find a map of Paw Paw township (1903).  In it, there is a W. D. Glenn listed.

http://www.kansasmemory.org/item/209401/page/6

The page numbers are 18-19.   Best wishes to you.

Wowww... Thank you so much and excuse my non-answering, we  finished right now our christmas and new year vacancies in spain and you made me this wonderful present!

Thank you, thank you... and thank you - im sure W.D. Glenn could be a member of my familiy clan, it needs a bit researching but there was a person with the initials W.D. in our family.

Mike
...it´s never too fast and heaven can wait till I die.

jennylu

This is for Mike, Hi my name is Jenny and I just happen to be goofing around and found this website. I seen that you were searching for information on the Glenn family. I just happen to be related.
I seen that some one had already told you some about my family. My grandfather was Albert Glenn of Severy Ks.
Im not sure that this is the Glenns you are looking for , but if there is anything that I can help you with please let me know. I dont know alot about the history since I was five when my grandfather passed away in a car accident. I would like to help you anyway possible. My grandmother is still alive and she would know more about that side of the family. You can contact me personally at jennylu8673@yahoo.com. Im very intrested in hearing from you. Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk