That dog don't hunt !

Started by admin, October 15, 2004, 10:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

"BILLBOARDS now seen in at least 10 key states show a prancing French poodle, its fur fancily clipped for show, wearing a pink ribbon and a blue Kerry-for-president sweater. The text says: 'That dog don't hunt.' And: 'For 20 years John Kerry has voted against sportsmen's rights.' As Election Day approaches, the National Rifle Association is clearing its throat, ready to roar.
By now, most of the persuading has been done and attention is turning to mobilization getting intense constituencies to the polls. Few are more intense than the NRA. If New England is Red Sox Nation, the NRA is a coast-to-coast nation within the nation.

NATCH

The NATCHSTER thinks Kerry is a FLUKE

mtcookson

the markster think kerry is something else that begins with an f...

ok, ok... i won't be that mean

Janet Harrington

The kansasladysheriff thinks that John Kerry is one of the scariest things I have ever seen and heard in a long time.  I am afraid for our country if Kerry is elected President.  My opinion of course.

mtcookson

DanCookson

Teresa

I had a person e-mail me asking just what i thought was so great about Bush...and if I could name anyting GOOD about him...
~~~he is a stanch Democrat ..and there is NOTHING that will change him...
so I replied back:

I don't think Bush is perfect.. far far from it.. but I DO think  that he is a whole lot better than  the opponent this time around. If Ronald Reagan , George Bush, John Kerry and JF Kennedy were all running.. I would vote for Ronald Reagan,.. hands down.. not because he is Republic.. but because I liked and agreed for what he always stood for. He was a straight shooter..and not a fancy talker.. but just was straight up front and honest  to the point.
I guess that is why I like Bush the best...#1.. He is FOR our gun rights.. and holds true to the 2nd amendment.  He is FOR our constitutional rights as they were written in 1776 and also still stands behind the amendments that came later. He is FOR keeping God ..and not taking Him out of things.... and the list can  go on and on.
Kerry is for NONE of this..

The main thing I DON"T like about Kerry is his eagerness to involve the U.N. with the result being that we will lose our freedoms... he is a United Nations bureaucrat. One World Government...
NEVER will I vote for someone who wants my freedoms to be totally governed by a one world government.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk