Livestock
2 (10%)
Other
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

giester2

I want to hear about everyone's pets.  Names...ages...breed

I absolutely love animals, and my current corral contains

1 dog ---  Reiley  ---  Black Mouth Curr mix, almost 10 months old, about 40 pounds
1 cat ----  Goldie ---- Calico, kiitten 6-7 months old, apprx 4 lbs
1 bird ---- Junior (or as my mom calls her...Peaches) --- Peach Face Love Bird, female,  be 9 years old this Thanksgiving
2 fish --- no names --- a meat eating algae eater and some sort of large tetra....any other fish I put in there dies
1 snake --- Rolla ----   Ball Python approx. 10 months old...This one actually belongs to my husband's son and hopefully won't
                                be a  permanent guest

Lets hear about ya'lls animals  (children should not be counted   ;D)
Born in Texas with Kansan Blood

Janet Harrington

How about husbands?   LOL

My pet is Colonel, the biggest German Shepard I have ever had.  He is mostly black, has a huge head, and weighs around 103 pounds.  At least he did the last time I took him to the vet.  He is spoiled, but I love him anyway.  Probably love him more then I love Jim.  At least that is what Jim says to me.  LOL

Here is Kjell and Colonel. Kjell used to walk every evening and come by and get Colonel. They are the best of friends.

Roma Jean Turner

Three dogs:

Bingo - Part minature Dachschund some other stuff mix, approximately 4 years old 9 1/2 lbs, chestnut color with a scruffy little beard, a definite Mamma's boy.

Chloe - Jack Russell Terrier, 8 months old, white with tan mask, white freckled nose and one big brown spot on her left side.

Maya - 1/2 Lab and 1/2 Chesapeake Bay Retriever, chestnut color, beautiful eyes.  My protector and baby sitter.

There is a picture posted of them on another thread about pets.

giester2

Quote from: Janet Harrington on October 02, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

My pet is Colonel, the biggest German Shepard I have ever had.  He is mostly black, has a huge head, and weighs around 103 pounds.  At least he did the last time I took him to the vet.  He is spoiled, but I love him anyway.  Probably love him more then I love Jim.  At least that is what Jim says to me.  LOL

Here is Kjell and Colonel. Kjell used to walk every evening and come by and get Colonel. They are the best of friends.

Beautiful Shepherd!!!

Wilma

Try the Cute and Clever Pets thread.  You can read about my Bud.  He' in several other threads, too.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: giester2 on October 03, 2007, 09:12:43 AM
Quote from: Janet Harrington on October 02, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Beautiful Shepherd!!!

Thank you very much.  I think so too.

Judy Harder

I have a fox or rat terrier.
He is around 10 years old and since I have had him just a year and a half.....don't know for sure.
But, Doctor Black thinks he is this.

I have had lots of cats and dogs.........but this dog doesn't like cats and I don't think I will get a second one.
Scooter is just plenty.

Kind of fills in for a male partner. Snores and when I let him on bed, hogs the whole thing.
He does get me up and out for exercise........one very nice thing is that I can put him outside when he ticks me off.

He was very glad to see me yesterday when I picked him up.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

giester2

I want to know what the "other" vote is in the poll....

Joanna

I'm thinking it must be either
1. a favorite vehicle
2. a pet rock
3. a pet spider
4. Janet's husband Jim

Marty used to name his vehicles & talk to and about them like pets.  A spider would last just long enough for me to find a big cowboy boot to smash it with, and I never thought too much about the pet rock fad.  Husbands now, require a lot of care & feeding and definitely should qualify as "other".

Diane Amberg

How about hamsters, gerbils and whistle pigs, rabbits and chinchillas or ferrets.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk