Fish
6 (30%)
Livestock
2 (10%)
Other
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Diane Amberg

With ketchup or steak sauce? :) Seriously, they sure are cute.

sixdogsmom

Good dogs go with anything! Ours are always around when there are eats. ;D ;D
Edie

michael_glenn

Quote from: Janet Harrington on October 02, 2007, 05:58:14 PM
How about husbands?   LOL

My pet is Colonel, the biggest German Shepard I have ever had.  He is mostly black, has a huge head, and weighs around 103 pounds.  At least he did the last time I took him to the vet.  He is spoiled, but I love him anyway.  Probably love him more then I love Jim.  At least that is what Jim says to me.  LOL

Here is Kjell and Colonel. Kjell used to walk every evening and come by and get Colonel. They are the best of friends.

He´s pretty nice, absolutely wonderful...103 pounds? ...must be around 50 kilogramm...my shepherds weight is 47 kilogramm...but he looks not so athletic as Colonel.

...it´s never too fast and heaven can wait till I die.

michael_glenn

I stopped that nice hobby for six years ago and will start a new try, if Ian is getting a bit older.

Discus fishes needs a lot of work, consideration, calmness in front of the tank and they love it quiet.

Not really the right pets for a household with a six years old conqueror. :)

michael_glenn

Brisko and his girlfriend Kaya, she´s an irish wolfhound and often a bit moody.

...but that´s not really a problem, he´s also often grumpy.

Teresa

The 1st picture of Kaya ( and I love the name) looks like she is looking off in the distance and smiling..

Gorgeous dogs..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Brisko is beautiful.  Now, I have to put a picture of Colonel on here.

Janet Harrington

Whoops.  I already did.   ;D

But here are 2 more.
This was when Kjell had him at nights taking him with him to walk.
He loves Kjell.. :)

Roma Jean Turner

Tobina+1

Too bad I didn't get a picture of the most unusual colored SKUNK we had visit last night.  He was HUGE and his tail was beautiful colored gray.  I got a GOOD look at him, as he tried to attack me through the basement door!  I was trying to shoo him away from the house through the glass door, and he kept attacking the door!  It took a couple minutes, but he finally took off away from the house... and my sniper got him from the porch (sorry, but vermits are NOT welcome at our house).  He left his "calling card" though; about knocked Chuck over as he went out to carry him away from the house so he wouldn't continue spraying (the damage had already been done).  OMG.  Horriffic.  I taped all around the door so the smell wouldn't leak in the house so bad.  I sprayed almost a full bottle of frebreeze, and have candles lit down there today.  Luckily, it hasn't got into the house too much; just around the door.  Also, luckily the dog was smart enough to stay away until after the shooting stopped so he wasn't around to get sprayed.  He's been there before, so I think he's learned his lesson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk