Fish
6 (30%)
Livestock
2 (10%)
Other
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Janet Harrington

Yep, my husband Jim would be an other.  He is everybody's pet.

Joanna

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 03, 2007, 05:05:41 PMHow about hamsters, gerbils and whistle pigs, rabbits and chinchillas or ferrets.

Oh yes, I forgot about rodents.  There's even some crazy people that make pets out of skunks and armadillos!  And I guess Ellie May had Chimps and Coons and all sorts of wild animals tamed. 
I had considered pigs of various shapes & sizes all livestock ~ not much ham on them little ones though.  JUST KIDDING!  ;D Please don't egg my house!

giester2

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 03, 2007, 05:05:41 PM
How about hamsters, gerbils and whistle pigs, rabbits and chinchillas or ferrets.

thats waht the "other" option is for
Born in Texas with Kansan Blood

Tobina+1

Rat/fox terrier; Biscuit.  He's about 1-1/2 years old.  He HATES squirrels.  And the UPS guy.  And Don and Shelby's dogs that came to visit... once.

One cat; Flop (given name: Willie).  He's about 2 years old.  Very LAZY (thus the new name).  But for a lazy cat, he sure gets a lot of birds, toads, mice, etc.  He's hopefully getting some new friends soon, too.

Both outdoor FARM dog/cat.  (But they still get spoiled; Julia said Chuck's gonna have to lay off giving Beggin Strips treats every day.)

Dale Smith

3 cats: Benji (7 year old gray Egyptian Mau), Bailey (3 year old Flame Point Siamese) and Belle (9 year old gray tabby)
1 dog: Brianna (white American Eskimo)
1 snake: Beau (6' Dumeril's Boa Constrictor)

Buddyboy

We are down to one old long haired cat, Garfield. He has outlasted a three legged Chihuahua mutt named Chico and a Cocker Spaniel named Lady Diana. Another dog, half German Shepherd and half Great Pyrennees has moved to my son's house. Her name is Fraudona.

Joanna

We have Squirt, an 8 year old terrier mix.  We were told that she was half Jack Russel & half cocker spaniel, but she looks more like an 8 week old pointer pup.  She loves to chase rodents of all shapes & sizes, also possums & armadillos when she can.  She was an outside dog till we moved to Howard, where she magically house-trained herself while I had her here to keep me company a couple months while I was painting & getting ready to move in.  She LOVES Howard.

Puppy is our 15 year old cat.  She is unique, as all cats are  ;).  She, also, looks much younger than her true age, but is starting to act more cantankerous than usual.  She goes in and out of the house at will, and always finds the warmest place to sleep.

We also have 382 guppies and 3 albino corey cats.  They are pretty quiet most of the time.  I won't list their names but here's a picture of some of them (It's hard to get everyone together for a photo, you know?) 

Actually, the fish aquarium belongs to Clay.  We just babysit while he's at college.  He is Squirt's boy too, but since I give her more car rides than he does, she hangs out with me a lot.

Janet Harrington

Joanna,

I can't believe you won't share the names of the guppies.  ROTFLMAO

Teresa

Time To Dig Out All Those Winter Clothes! 

These are Roma Jean's babies... 
This is  Bingo in his winter sweater, with Chloe in the picture as well.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

I appreciate good dog flesh, and this is some of that! Wonderful babies! Thanks for sharing!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk