Animations & Graphics

Started by Teresa, September 21, 2007, 10:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Ok.. for all of you who like the graphics I use.. I will tell you an easy way to use them.
( I have been experimenting and this is easy as making a mud pie)

You can use what ever animation you want to use..( you can Google them to find them or use the ones I have used on here if you want.)
The laughing horse I used in the good morning thread is one I will use as an example.. ( I goggled -laughing horse- and found it)

Use this one here to practice on.

*  Go to the picture here,  and right click on the picture... got down till you  find the "Properties"
Click on properties.
This will take you into a little box that is the Image Properties.
One of the things in this box is something called Location
Hold down the left side of the mouse and Highlight that whole line ..

* This is what you should see and highlight..
http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:TRpsPi9QqH8J:www.micksmedia.com/photos/horse-aran-islands.jpg

Now...right click and 'copy'..

Now go into your post and paste it where you want... and then highlight that line again.. and go up to the icon above the smiley's and click on the second one from the left called "Insert Image' (the one that looks like a picture).
This will automatically put [img] before and [img] after the properties.

Preview your post and you should see your picture..

((Just make sure the graphics you choose to use are not great big..

It sounds complicated and I hope I explained it good enough.. but once you do it a few times, It is easy.
Practice on this post with the picture here and then try some on your own.

I love to use them( as you all know) because it sometimes makes up for people pot being able to hear my voice .. and depicts my mood of what I am saying.. LOL

HAVE FUN!!   ;D

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

The picture didn't show up in the Preview, I just kept getting the location that I had pasted in and inserted.  I just decided to go ahead and Post and see what happened, and there was the horse.  Anyway, thanks for the lesson.

Janet Harrington

I did it.  I did it.  I did it.  Oh My Gosh.

Diane Amberg

Congratulations Janet, you are now an official computer geek 8)

Teresa

I am proud of you all for this..

Judy Harder

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Judy Harder

Well, I am not giving up my day job.......too hard on the old head.
Do you suppose it is cause I am whipped????? Talk to you all tomorrow.......
Hugs and God bless
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Judy.. you did it right... but you added a 2nd :
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:JqZt92mek3mytM:winnetou.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/f_001_laughing_horse.jpg

You only need to copy it one time... :)

that is why your picture came up and then you had the property info. under it.

But if I was you I would still keep my day job. I don't think doing animation graphics would buy many groceries..LOL

Judy Harder

Quote from: Teresa on October 04, 2007, 08:51:31 AM
Judy.. you did it right... but you added a 2nd :
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:JqZt92mek3mytM:winnetou.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/f_001_laughing_horse.jpg

You only need to copy it one time... :)

that is why your picture came up and then you had the property info. under it.

But if I was you I would still keep my day job. I don't think doing animation graphics would buy many groceries..LOL

LOL That's ok, Teresa, some days it is all I can do to turn on computer...........never mind trying to make it do tricks.
I will leave that to you and who ever else can do it. I do admire people with artistic abilities.........I always say we need some one in the audience to watch the stars...........LOL........
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk