My visit to Howard

Started by Ms Bear, September 16, 2007, 06:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Wilma, we are building a house in Bartlesville, Oklahoma and hope it will be done around November 1. I am scheduled for surgery September 27 and will be worthless for awhile. I can't even travel enough now to come to the get together and that disappoints me as I was looking forward to Teresa's chicken. We picked Bartlesville as we have lived there before, access to Doctors and to the Tulsa Airport. I will continue to market crude oil and natural gas and need to be close to the airport for my business. At least we will be close enough see family in Howard, Rose Hill and the area. Plus I do lots of Genealogy research and I want to research in the Kansas Historical Library in Topeka as well as several Courthouse in NE Kansas and in Illinois.
Frank

Teresa

I posted the picture in "the Good Old Days.

I am sorry that I missed getting to meet you, but You didn't not want what I had.. But I am all better now and feeling like my old self.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Ms Bear

Thankyou for posting this for me and also for not sharing what you had.  Glad you are better now.

Mom70x7

Frank -

Jim and I lived in B'ville for 3 years - lovely town! It's a good place to return to.

Jody

I think that is my old home on the backside of the church.  Can't tell for sure.

frawin

Jody, it probably is. When I can get to them I think I have some different views of the Baptist Church that might give a better view of your house.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk