Rant about my drive home last night

Started by giester2, August 28, 2007, 07:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Sorry you had a nasty day.. but if you hadn't, we wouldn't have got to meet Riley.
What an adorable baby... His eyes are the kind that will make you give him the steak off your plate..
( Well, I would.. but TaTa wouldn't...she's kinda strict and grumpy when it comes to her food..)   haha  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Yep.  I'm grumpy about my food, but I do share with Colonel.  That's why I have to eat more.  Colonel gets almost half of everything from my plate.  ha ha

Roma Jean Turner

Thanks for sharing the picture of your handsome pup.

My office is across the hall from a group of architects.  The owner brings her old lab with her everyday.  Some days the employees bring theirs as well.  There may be 5-6 dogs over there.  Every once in awhile I take Bingo to the office with me when I am just doing paperwork, but he is like the kid who is constantly asking if we are ready to go yet. 

On one occasion I was doing paperwork there on my day off.  Someone called in a lot of pain and asked if I would treat them. I explained that my dog was there, but if that wasn't a problem for them, to come on over.  They did.  She had a great big purse and set it down on the couch in my treatment room.  All of a sudden as I was working on her back, I looked over and Bingo
had his head stuck all the way down into her purse and was "rooting around".  I kept on talking and quietly removed him from
the bag.  I hope she didn't go home and find something chewed up in there.  Ha, ha.

Teresa

Or wonder why there was dog slobbers on her chewing gun pack.. hahaha
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

:DI worried about that as well.  I had this vision of her sticking her hand in her purse and going " What the..........ll".
He loves to chew up Kleenex......yikes another disgusting possibility!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk