Cartoons

Started by kdfrawg, July 26, 2007, 10:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

kdfrawg

I will die a thousand (messy and comical) deaths for this forum.

;D

Mom70x7

That makes me think of this . . . (not quite as gross, thank you)

Rudy Taylor

Yes!  Love the blender.  I Googled "Ta Ta in a Blender" but it froze up my computer. Wonder why?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

There might be some sort of a law about even imagining Ta-Ta in a blender. She has powerful friends, you know. Well, besides the Queen.

;D

kdfrawg

Windows commands we need to have added:

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Kermit on July 26, 2007, 06:33:41 PM

ps - Janet should love this!

When we first started fooling around with the internet, we got all of those kinds of things.  The frog in the blender.  The hamster in the microwave.  Pretty funny!

Diane Amberg

To show you how bent I really am, yesterday part of what I did was an adult session on fire safety, while the kids were with my friend Irene, trying on all her gear. I tend to use a lot of props. A melted smoke detector, a burned tea kettle, a melted clock radio covered in chicken feathers and others. I passed around a plastic freezer bag that held some pieces of chunky, black, crispy stuff that looks a bit like charcoal. After they had a chance to look it over and guess what it was, I asked if any one remembered the cartoon about the lady who dried her cat in the microwave. After a lot of horrified looks I said, "That's not it."    It was chunks of creosote from a chimney fire, as a reminder to the wood burners to have their chimneys checked and /or cleaned before fall. If they have burned a cord of wood since last year.

kdfrawg

Not, strictly speaking, a cartoon. It should appeal here, however.

Diane Amberg

What a photo! Did you take it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk