Cartoons

Started by kdfrawg, July 26, 2007, 10:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdfrawg

You know that little bulletin board that every coffee shop has, with a couple of business cards and some cartoons? This is one of those for our coffee shop.

This inaugeral cartoon is especially for Teresa, Kjell, and any of the rest of us that play with digital photos.

Wilma

Cute!!! and a cartoon thread is a good idea.  Why didn't I think of that?

Rudy Taylor

C'mon, Frawgie, some of us don't know beans about how to put a cartoon on our posts.

Wah, wah, wah! I want one!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

kdfrawg

Well, for openers, they are randomly spread across the internet. That's where I usually come across them. And I must admit to being a New Yorker Magazine cartoon fan, and even to having a daily calendar on my desk of New Yorker cartoons. Those, I scan, so if you don't have a scanner they would be a problem.

However, if you run across a cartoon you like on the internet, you could place the mouse cursor over the cartoon, then right-click your mouse. Pick the option "Save Picture As." Usually, when you do that, it will want to to save it in your "My Pictures" directory, which is fine. In the "Save File" box, give it a name you'll remember and save it.

Then log onto the forum and use the upload feature, as described elsewhere to upload it.

I should note here that there are probably copyright issues involved here, so I guess you could study up on those.

Does that help?

Mom70x7

One of my favorites:

Wilma

Hey, Frawgie, do you like that one?

Ole Granny

Personally, I love it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

kdfrawg

I already had that one. Has anybody here ever played frawg-in-a-blender? I think I have a link to it somewhere. People have been sending me demise-of-a-frog stuff for years. I'll see if I can find frog in a blender...

Diane Amberg

I've seen the "Bass-O-Matic"

kdfrawg

Okay, I promised it. Here is the Frog-in-a-Blender:

http://www.joecartoon.com/cartoons/67-frog_in_a_blender

Hint: click on the blender speed buttons one at a time, starting at the left.

;D

ps - Janet should love this!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk