WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Started by Teresa, July 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Thank you Sally for that bio.  I knew who you were, but a lot of the others I dont.  Can't tell by the names they use on here.  Wish they would tell a little about theirselves, so maybe I could place them.  By the way, my maiden name was Edwards, but think it is a different bunch. Did your linage of Edwards ever think they were the ones that owned Manhattan Island? Just curious
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Rudy Taylor

Sally, Sally
let's all rally
to say a howdy
and get a bit rowdy!
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

Could we have that in iambic pentameter please?

kdfrawg

The scansion was a little off, too.

;D

Diane Amberg

So the rhythm was off a bit, it's still a nice hello. If I don't stop picking on Rudy, he might leave us!

Jo McDonald

Welcome Sally -I knew your mother before she became a Cannon.  Ailene and I were best friends in
high school and she dated my brother Jack - but she was ALWAYS in love with Harry. her biggest task was convincing her Dad that it was to be.  I am Jo Workman McDonald -
You will enjoy this forum -- as it seems you already are.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

indygal

Because there are so many new members joining up each week, I think my best bet is just doing a weekly greeting to all the newbies! So, all those who've joined in the fun since July 10, welcome to you and enjoy yourselves!

flo

if you have joined since my last welcome, then this welcome is for you.

W E L C O M E   NEW  MEMBERS  AND  GLAD  TO  HAVE  YOU  AS  A  PART  OF  OUR  GROUP!!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: flo on July 17, 2007, 08:48:55 PM
if you have joined since my last welcome, then this welcome is for you.

W E L C O M E   NEW  MEMBERS  AND  GLAD  TO  HAVE  YOU  AS  A  PART  OF  OUR  GROUP!!

flo, are the new members deaf?  Did you have to greet them in caps so they could hear you better?  ha ha ROFLMAO.   I am sooooooo funny.   ;D ;D

flo

>:( have to shout so they can hear me over the noise you and T make arguing, and now it is time to give a great big welcome to the rest of the new members

A GREAT BIG WELCOME TO YOU ALL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk