WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Started by Teresa, July 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

Wowie zowie! I take a few days off away from the forum and look at all the new members! It would take me past my bedtime to greet each newbie individually, so I'll do it this way:

To all those who joined the forum since July 3, a hearty and happy welcome to each of you! I hope you enjoy this place where folks laugh, reminisce, share great stories, provide comforting words and useful information, and give the world a terrific glimpse at a truly terrific place to live. You won't find a community quite ke this one anywhere else, and we all are so glad you decided to become a part of it!

Rudy Taylor

Darn it, Flo.  I just tried to stand on my head and ended up throwing my back out of place. Would somebody please say "poor baby?"
It truly is "a wonderful life."

flo

altogether now -   ::) POOR BABY  :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Joanna

I, too, have been gone for a few days and don't stand a chance of catching all the new members to add my welcomes.  It seems like just last month (was it???) that we were celebrating the 200th member; and look now! 

Well, to all of you; Welcome and thanks for joining this Forum.  I hope you add to our store of information, fellowship and fun.  If you enjoy it half as much as most of us do, you're in for a treat! 

You can laugh and tease and taunt, you can even learn & share serious information.  It's really fun, though, if you present a puzzle or question then sit back and watch this group worry at it till they have it completely figured out...  Not that I would do such a thing   :angel:;):angel:

Quote from: flo on July 09, 2007, 12:44:35 PMEveryone that believe's that STAND ON YOUR HEAD
Quote from: Rudy Taylor on July 12, 2007, 10:24:22 AMDarn it, Flo.  I just tried to stand on my head and ended up throwing my back out of place. Would somebody please say "poor baby?"

Rudy, I thought newspaper guys were supposed to be more cynical than that...  Or did you misread Flo's post?  ;)  Oh well, anyone with their back out deserves a "POOR BABY" no matter how it happens. :angel:

flo

Joanna, we will figure out the answer to almost any question and post it, whether it's right or not.  ;D ;D ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

greatguns

Here goes.  My name is Sally Signer and I'm married to Steve.  We live in Piedmont .  Steve works at the Severy Coop Station and I work at Sigma-Tek in Augusta, Kansas.  My ties to Elk County go back a few years as my Mother (Ernestine Edwards-Cannon) was born at Upola Kansas 86 years ago and my Dad (Cliff Cannon) and his brother bought a place near Busby Kansas in the early 40's.

I love to cooking and gardening.  Of course that is only when I'm not off on a bowling trip.  I love NASCAR.

Janet Harrington

Sally Cannon.  I have heard that name before, but I don't know why.  If your dad was a brother to Harry Cannon you would be a cousin to Harry's kids.  I graduated with Kenny in 1972.

greatguns

Janet you're right!  I'm guilty as charged. They are my cousins.  Wonder if I should have let the cat out of the bag.  Ha! Ha!

Diane Amberg

Welcome Sally!!! As an out of towner, I'm still getting names straightened out. Are you related to the Howard fire chief?

greatguns

Steve and the fire chief are cousins.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk