Another Newbie: Welcome Pumpkinseedie

Started by desertlilydarla, July 01, 2007, 10:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Hey Pumpkinseedie, Welcome to the forum.  I bet I'm another one that's not related to you, but like Indygal says, we're all just one big happy family (and we will - most days at least - claim each other!)

desertlilydarla

Well pumpkinseedie, we are still trying to thank who you are related to.  Give us somemore hints would ya..... ???
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

pumpkinseedie

:)        HAPPY 4th OF JULY        :)

It is very hot here on my 4th of July , alot like desertlillydarla's place , very dry  no clouds in the sky to speak about. Just HOT.............  Well Teresa you are very smart because you are one of the one's that  I'm related to ............  Cousin..... I really don't know any of you, since I was very little when I first met ya'll..       I do remember Dad buy a bathing suit at the mercantile so I can go swimming at the down town POOL!!!!!   ;D   :D    ;)

I have to go for now, have a great 4th of JULY!!!!
Never give up your Dreams

kfclark

Pumpkinseedie, Pumpkinseedie
Aren't you quite the mystery?
I guess we'll have to ask "Treasa"
Who her desert cousin eesa?
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

Wilma

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I can only guess -- maybe she is  Hobart and Helen Workman's daughter  --- whoever it is she is 10 years younger than you, according to her profile.  I sent her a personal message  hopefully, I will receive an answer.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Teresa

10 yrs younger?
I think I would like her better if she was older than me.. hahahaha ;D

desertlilydarla

Her being younger then you, maybe she is in need of a nice pair of handme downs.  You can send her your old pair of "relaxing pants" HaHahahahahaha  That way, you wouldn't get laughed at by Kjell, mama and sherri. 
Your cuz can sew them up and give them back to you when you get older and can no longer mend your own clothes. :D
No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted.

Teresa

Quote from: desertlilydarla on July 07, 2007, 01:13:53 AM
Her being younger then you, maybe she is in need of a nice pair of handme downs.  You can send her your old pair of "relaxing pants" HaHahahahahaha  That way, you wouldn't get laughed at by Kjell, mama and sherri. 
Your cuz can sew them up and give them back to you when you get older and can no longer mend your own clothes. :D

Ohhhhhh ha ha!  >:(

The apples don't fall far from the tree  in this family of wanna-be comedians!
Veeeery Funny!  Now aren't you JUST a barrel of laughs!

Why don't you put a big red ball on your nose and join the circus!

And for your information Miss Smarty Pants..
My relaxin' britches are gone.. in the trash!.
So now ..because of all the fun poked at me...I have no favorite relaxin' britches!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk