Searching

Started by Mom70x7, June 23, 2007, 12:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Hey, guys -

I used the "Search" feature of the forum for the first time today. It's awesome!  :laugh:

I couldn't remember the start time off the Harmony House event;  :-[  I knew it was today but the time escaped me.  :-\  So I searched for "Harmony" and "23" and, boom, there it was.   :D

Nifty search engine.  :D   ;D   :D

Thanks!

Janet Harrington

Yes, it is.  That is what I use to make sure that I am not re-posting an obit.  Try it.  You will like.

Teresa

I had another request to "find" a certain post in a thread.. Well there are thousands of posts and impossible almost to manually find what you want.
So once again.. if you are wanting to find out if something has been posted.. or wanting to find a post..
all you have to do is  go to the search bar at the top of the page (under your user info) and type in a word or phrase or a part of what you remember about what you are hunting for..and it will come up with all the posts with that in it. It narrows down what you are trying to find.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

::) ::) let me see, "searching",  ::) ::) wasn't that a Kitty Wells song???  OOPS now I'm probably in trouble with our "Mrs. Master" cause this is just for business.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

If someone posted anything with the word Kitty or Wells in  it.. it will come up.

Mrs. Master.. LOL  ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk