Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

Diane, I am so sorry it took me so long to read your post and answer but the computer was getting slower and slower everyday.  I hope it is happy in it's new home.

I get the stuffed avocada at a local restaurant and it is so good.  Usually a very large avocado cut in half, stuffed with chicken, fajita beef or shrimp, dipped in egg and rolled in something and deep fried long enough to crisp the coating like a shell.  The stuffing is warm but not hot and served with tortilla soup and rice.  The chicken stuffed is only $6.99 and $7.99 for the beef or shrimp.  It is so good but I can't eat it all, usually eat the soup, about half of the rice and avocado and bring the rest home.  The avocado warms in the microwave and the coating stays crunchy.

When my brother comes down and we go out to eat my sister-in-law always wants to go for the stuffed avocado.

Diane Amberg

Oh yum, that does sound good. I'd never heard of it before.Thanks!

Ms Bear

Oh, I forget the other good part.  It also has monterey jack cheese in it.  So good.  Maybe you can come to Houston some time and we can go there to eat.

Jo McDonald

Oh WOW  is there any way you could get the recipe --- Tell them you are Jo McDonald from Howard, Kansas and you would LOVE to have their recipe. lol lol    Some chefs will do that.
that sounds SO YUMMY !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Jo, just saying hello and we're thinking of you.

Rudy Taylor

We're all here for you, Jo and Fred.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

michael6076

Good morning!
I just got back home to the east coast from a visit to beautiful Elk County!  I got to see a lot of people that I had not seen in many years and, regretfully, I had to leave (so that I could earn more money for another visit!).

Here is a link for some of the photos that I took (on my FLICKR account):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael6076/sets/72157623953211446/

I hope that you all enjoy them!

Best wishes,

Michael Anderson
michael6076@verizon.net
Michael Anderson

Mom70x7

Wilma

Very nice tour.  Easier than driving it myself.

sixdogsmom

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!  8)
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk