border solution

Started by flo, June 03, 2007, 08:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

dig a moat the length of the American/Mexican border--- fill it with water---use the excess dirt to build up the dikes around New Orleans---take the excess alligators out of Florida and put em in the moat---  8)

Teresa

Bingo! There you have it!

submitted by our own Flo~~ the next President of Immigration Reform.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

MarineMom

I like that :) can I email it to all my family and friends who will then email to all theirs and maybe eventually it will reach the people who can make it happen ;D

flo

e-mail away - it was e-mailed to me by my sister-in-law.  :-[ (and Teresa thot I came up with that all by myself.) :laugh:

Janet Harrington

Flo,

I thought you were the one who dreamed that up and I have sent that plan and your name to President George W. Bush.  I will do my best to get him to make you part of his cabinet, Secretary of the Moat Border.

Teresa

ALL IN FAVOR...................SAY AYE

ALL OPPOSED?.......................................
None?

I hereby nominate our own "Flo" for the
important job of Moat Border Patrol Queen.

flo

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ::) ::) ::) wonder if I'll get paid a whoppin salary like those other politicians???? :-\ :-\ and then I could retire a second time and move from Pine to Easy Street ;)

Janet Harrington

And just exactly where is that street?  I want to find it.  I have hunted for it all my grown-up life and I think that someone keeps moving it.

Teresa

And all this time I thought you knew TaTa..
I mean ...you know.... ahhhh... ..wellll.... *clearing my throat**
Since you already knew about the 'easy" part...
It just made sense that you knew where the street was.

OOhhhhhhhhhhhh  I just crack myself up sometimes..
(((But you led me right into it you know Ta Ta.. I just couldn't let an opportunity like that pass by))

*****Yessss I know , I'll have to apologize later... but it was oh so worth it****

Janet Harrington

Now, that was really funny.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk