ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Bill Hawkins, to the Elk County forum, where no matter who you are or where you live, you can still pull up a chair and have a cup of coffee and chat.

Rudy Taylor

Hi to Angela, too!

Thanks for filling us in on your personal info.  That helps everyone to know you better.  Sounds like you've
got your life together --- it shows through the words you write.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

jpbill

Hi All,

Just a short post to reply some of those who replied to my first post on this subject.  I love you guys !!  And I mean that in the purest way.  Thanks for the nice words Alice, Karen, and Teresa.  Alice and I have been friends as long as either of us can remember.  Her brother, Johnny, was a good friend who's time here on earth was too short.  Ally, see you at the alumni banquet.  Karen, how lucky I am to have a cousin like you.  Thanks for the memories.  And Teresa, we have only known each other a few years but your the greatest !!  Someone I can really talk to.  For anyone who may read this from the Elk County area, if you haven't had a massage from Teresa you have missed out on one of the special experiences in life.  My love of a massage began, I think, as a 10 year old in the Sedan hospital recouperating from a skin graft.  In those days, a nurses aid would come by each day and offer a back rub.  I have traveled quite a bit when I was working and have experienced massages all over the midwest but no one, NO ONE, compares to that lady in Howard Kansas.  What a talent she possesses (is that too many s's).  Absolutely, has magic hands.

Even though I haven't lived in Elk county for 47 years, I still consider it home. 

Bill Hawkins

Rudy Taylor

Not too many s's at all, Bill, but way too much goo about Teresa.  Here on the forum, we try to
keep her ego down to a manageable size, which ain't easy.

And, just a word to the wise: If Teresa ever gets to be too much for you, just call in Janet Harrington
(TaTa) and she will shred her up into bite size portions.

Jo McDonald

Ohhhhhhhhh Rudy !!!!   Here comes Mama Bear ~~~~~~~~~  Obvisiously you have never had a massage from our Teresa.
  That was not Goo that Bill was ladleing out --- she is truly a gifted lady with her healing massages.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

Now dang it, Jo, there you go.  Do I have to apologize again for my foolish behavior? 

OK, I'll call tomorrow and make an appointment. I've never had a massage so this will be this
will be a special treat.

She wouldn't stick me with a dagger when she gets me face-down, would she?

Jo McDonald

You are in luck, Rudy, you can always say you tried to make an appointment,-- but she and Kjell ran off to Vegas, and didn't answer her telephone.  They really are, you know, so you are off the hook for now, just hope she doesn't read this post and then try to make you stick to it.  lol lol
And  good heavens, I do hope I raised her better than to try put a dagger into the back of anyone as nice as you !!!
 There, I have said nice things, and won't have to do this again for a few days.  Whewwwwwwwwww  that was close.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rudy Taylor

Aw, you're such a good mama bear.

Love ya both.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Jo McDonald on February 05, 2008, 11:26:38 AM
And  good heavens, I do hope I raised her better than to try put a dagger into the back of anyone as nice as you !!!

Yeah.  Right.  Okay. 

Rudy Taylor

Straighten up, TaTa!

We were trying to be nice.

But you find it nice to be trying.

Still --- you're a keeper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk