A Newbie Here

Started by Papa Bo, April 18, 2007, 07:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa Bo

Hello everyone!  What a cool & refreshing website y'all have here! :)

I'm the new kid in town (here on the site) however, I do not live in Kansas.  I'm a Texas boy and a big Longhorns fan... ouch!  I'm an old friend of the beautiful Administrator for this lovely website.  Yep Teresa, I found your website!  I like it and just wanted to say howdy!

Joanna

Welcome Papa Bo.  This is definitely a great forum, and we are glad to have all the different persons and personalities who join in, even Texans!  For instance:  I don't care a thing for sports of any kind, and got out of my cowboy phase years ago (can you hear the booing & hissing now?) but they still all speak to me,  8)... or about me,  ::)... or is it just back-talk?  ;D...  HA!  Anyway, it's all fun.  Please do join in and give us all something interesting to read once in a while.

Wilma

Welcome, Papa Bo.  Joanna said it all.  We don't care what you talk about, just let us hear from you.

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Papa Bo.  Glad you could join us.  Just don't forget to join us when you have time.

Dee Gee

Welcome Papa Bo glad to have you posting on this forum.  Maybe we can get some tall tales from the land of Texas to go along with the postings of Teresa and Janet.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Mom70x7

Just adding my welcome to everyone else's.

One of the nice things about this forum is that, well, it's nice!  :)

Sometimes we agree to disagree, but that's life and very much encouraged here. So, say what you will, it's welcome.

Jo McDonald

Welcome Papa Bo    You are a Texas friend of Teresa and I am her Mama    We agree on the first thing  She is a Beautiful Girl - inside and out.  Am I proud of her???YOU BET YOUR TEXAS HAT !!  My husband and I spend our winters in Aransas Pass, Texas   and like the Longhorns  BUT LOVE the Jayhawks.  I watch all the games that I can and coach from the recliner..sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  lol
 Enjoy the Forum --
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

indygal

Howdy, Papa Bo, and welcome to the forum! Lots of good stuff on here, all the way from the "good ole days" to current events. You're sure to find something to write about!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk