WE HAVE A BABY!!!!

Started by Janet Harrington, March 29, 2007, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

I am announcing that Anna Johnson and Toby Lawless are the proud parents of a bouncing baby boy.  He was born tonight, March 30, 2007, at 8:38 p.m.  He weighed 9 lbs. 10 oz., and was 20 1/2" long.  Mother and baby are doing great.  His name is Toby Andrew Lawless and he will be called Andrew.

His maternal grandparents are Cathy Johnson, Wichita, the late Danny Johnson, Howard, step-maternal grandmother, Deborah Johnson, Howard.  His maternal great grandmother is Margaret Oliphant, Wichita.

His paternal grandparents are Trish Lawless, Moline, and Ron Lawless, Howard.

He has three uncles, Matthew Johnson, Huntsville, Alabama, Norman Johnson, Wichita, and Cotton Johnson, Cherryvale.  He has one aunt, Megan Lawless, El Dorado.

Of course, his other grandmas are Ta Ta (me), Ms. T, and Lorie.  He has several other aunts that are like his other grandmas.  He has Aunt Courtney, Aunt Stacy, Aunt Candy, and I don't know who else.  Oh my gosh.  We are sooooo glad that he is here.

Mom70x7

What a pleasant surprise!

Best wishes to everyone involved - including all the "relatives"  ;)

Janet Harrington

Okay.  Here is the connection as to why Ta Ta, Ms. T, and Lorie Perkins are grandmothers to this new baby.

You have heard Ms. T refer to "The Posse".  This is a group of four women who are friends.  I am known as Ta Ta, Teresa is known as Ms. T, Lorie Perkins is known as My Lorie, and Cathy Johnson is known as Cat.

We get together about 4 or 5 times a year.  Lorie lives in Savannah, Missouri.  Cathy Johnson lives in Wichita.  Ms. T and Ta Ta live in Howard.  The mother of Toby Andrew Lawless is Anna Johnson, the daughter of Cathy Johnson.  That makes Cathy the grandmother and Ms. T, Ta Ta and My Lorie are the "other grandmothers."

Okay, now Toby Lawless, the father, lives with Anna Johnson, the mother.  Ron Lawless lives here in Howard and he is Toby's father.  Ron works for Harshman Quarry.  Toby's mother is Trish Malone Lawless and she is a nurse at Twilight Manor Nursing Home.  Trish grew up in the Belknap area and graduated from South Elk High School.  I think she is about my age.

Can I make you anymore confused?

Wilma

Let me add to the confusion.  If you are one of the "other grandmas", does that make me an "other great grandma?"

Teresa

Isn't this wonderful?

And if mama and baby are doing good..then what more can we ask for?

Congratulations to all of us!
But mostly to Cat..
who is going to find out just what those grand babies do to your heart.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

I am really so surprised that none of you caught my mistake.  Toby Andrew Lawless was born on MARCH 29, not March 30.  So his birthday is MARCH 29, 2007, born at 8:38 p.m.

Wilma

Since you are always right, we just don't look for your mistakes.

Teresa

We're used to you messing up...

Janet Harrington

Here are a couple of pictures of the newest Toby Andrew Lawless, received fresh from his Uncle Norman Johnson and a picture of his mom and dad.

Teresa

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH  How precious...
Thanks for sharing..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk