Plumber

Started by Jane, May 24, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

We are trying to find someone to do some plumbing for us. Can any one give us a name of a person that would be interested? Thanks

upoladeb

what kind?......of plumbing that is.

Jane

To remodel our bath room.

Jane

So there are no plumbers  in Howard ?

Bullwinkle

So, are you moving fixtures around or just upgrading? Changing out fixtures is no big deal. Relocating pipes can be difficult.

Nungesser sort of retired. I have heard of someone else around , but don't know a name. I would help you out , but I have a day job.  ;)

Jane

We are changing out the toilet, taking out the vanity so we can repair the floor and replace the tile. Putting a new wall sheet behind the shower head and knobs. We had a plumber that gave us a bid, we told him ok but had to change something and to give us a new bid. We have not heard from him since.   

Bullwinkle

Seems like most of your project isn't plumbing. Setting a new toilet just requires a new bowl wax and supply line, unless the floor flange needs attention. Vanity basically the same, new supply lines and p trap. Unless you are changing the shower valve, that is just pulling off the handles and shower head, fixing the wall and replacing the hardware.

I'm guessing this is the "elephant house" by the Methodist church. I could look at your project and advise if you don't come up with someone. Mom likes you folks.

Jane

Bullwinkle, We are the house beside the Baptist church, across the street from the Sheriffs office.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk