I Hear Crickets

Started by sixdogsmom, March 02, 2017, 08:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upoladeb

I'm not so vain as to think anyone pays attention to what I have to say or that it matters ,but for some reason Upoladeb is the last post on more than 1 post .But it is nice to chat kinda like being social.

sixdogsmom

Yes, I miss the old days. But it is what it is, and things change, Mayhap this can go back to being a friendly place again. Nice to hear from you Deb. I hope that I can garden some this year,
Edie

Catwoman

Well, maybe now the old days will come back?   :) :) :)  It would be nice to see that occur.  :) :) :)

Diane Amberg

I'll second that motion. :-*

sixdogsmom

Cat, it is aboout time for a new poem, it's bee awhile.  :D
Edie

Diane Amberg

I'll second that motion too!

upoladeb

six dogs holler if you want some gold fish this year. I'm being over run.It would be nice to have some rain,they're gettin' thirsty  !

sixdogsmom

Thanks Deb, I appreciate that! I will let you know when i get my tub cleaned out, as it is full of mud and rotted vegetation right now. Hopefully we won't have as many coon customers this year, as I have been feeding the feral cats on the front porch for quite a time now. And the pictures by the trail cam haven't shown any coons for some time. 'Course there is always tonight! And yes, we do need rain in the worst way!
Edie

Catwoman

Quote from: sixdogsmom on March 12, 2017, 04:34:48 PM
Cat, it is aboout time for a new poem, it's bee awhile.  :D

Hmmmmm...<flexing fingers that are stiff from inaction>...Well, alrighty then.  The rust bucket I use for a brain will need some oiling before I can trot it out for further use, so give me a bit.

upoladeb

Wow! Yesterday I was raking and being eatin' by ticks.Even had the A.C. on for awhile and today i'm thinking of liteing the wood stove.How's ya'alls weather?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk