I Hear Crickets

Started by sixdogsmom, March 02, 2017, 08:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

At least I think I do--- sue is quiet in here. What's everyone up to these days?
Edie

upoladeb

I fell for it!I was going to say I been hear'n frogs meaning its spring,but you mean crickets cuz no one is talkin.I've been takin down a house for the neighbor and trying to get ahead of the weeds.What have you been up to?

sixdogsmom

Mostly I have been keepin on keepin on. Sweet man had a serious stroke this week so I am worried about him. My health has improved thank God, so we shall deal with what we have to deal with. And you?
Edie

upoladeb

Smelling a lot of smoke today,with all this wind they might be doing some burning in Oklahoma or Texas!

sixdogsmom

yeah, all this wind makes you worry a little. however we have many dedicated firefighters in the area. Makes you really appreciate what they do.
Edie

Diane Amberg

I hope your special guy is doing OK. Think about you often.

sixdogsmom

i think about you and Al too Diane. Old age shouldn't come with all this stuff IMHO!
Edie

upoladeb

Our fire Dept. proved their selfs today.We had a fire take off west of us,and they put it out pretty quick,of course I have to mention the neighbors that jumped right on it also Thanks Guys.

sixdogsmom

All these fires are certainly scary. I am thankful we have these dedicated firefighters. I live right behind the Moline fire station and often see them out in the middle of the night. I feel for them and their families. Glad you survived that close call!
Edie

Diane Amberg

It's certainly nice to see some of you coming back on. I've missed your good social chats.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk